It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 452
<< 449  450  451    453  454  455 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
hi. i am a muslim who currently resides in america. what i want to contribute is i want to correct the false allegations of islam with the truth to the best of my knowledge. also on certain topics as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
hi im a marines future wife and im really concerned about this war

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why am I here? why not. I've been reading here for a while, maybe shortly I'll start participating more.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm seeking knowledge and wisdom in this crazy world we live in. And when appropriate to share what knowledge and wisdom I've obtained.

link   
Cosmopolitan, friend of my friends, hate falsehood and searching for truth.

link   
Im a male Australian intrigued with the current evolution of "truth"
Prior involvements, geopolitics, exopolitics and several "energetic" arts.

link   
interested in nuclear and space technologies

link   
I hope to share input with others and welcome the view of others.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Im a 16 year old wjo has been reaseching conspiracies of secret societies and ufos....i wish to learn more and hear others opinions and experiences.

link   
I'm not cool but I am curious, and I am open to new things and ideas.

link   
This site was recommended as an excellent place to discuss current affairs, politics and conspiracies. I'm a keen dbater and would be happy to discuss and argue everything under the sun. I look forward to being part of the ATS community.

link   
I hope to contribute unique ideas based on my own research and the research of others. I also hope to give accurate predictions based on that research.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am an 18 year old male. By joining ATS I hope to learn more about various subjects of interest and also contribute to them equally as well. I believe with my posts and insight that I can bring new questions to a subject and spark new interest in it as well. By being a produtive poster I also believe I can learn many things that I may not already know about or wish to know more about. There are many things that are kept secret from us in the world, and I believe we all have the right to know what they are, that is why I am here.

link   
Hey. I am MechWarrior(some call me the Couch). I love to read these forums and would like to put some input in.

link   
I am a physics student working towards a graduate degree. I hope to bring knowledge of physics and find ideas for experiments.

link   
I can contribute based on what I know. I know what a human is not designed to know.
I want to know if there are others like me. If there are, they know my power. They know where I belong.

Veritas vos liberabit

link   
I came across this forum while researching mysterious microbiologist deaths. I have listened to Coast to Coast AM for many years.

link   
Interested in many of the topics discussed within the forum, and wish to provide input.

link   
Been reading for a while thought I may say a few words ..Hope to impress intel gurl...

link   
I would like to learn more on Area 51

top topics

<< 449  450  451    453  454  455 >>

join