It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 451
<< 448  449  450    452  453  454 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I found this site to be very interesting, on both sides of the sword. I enjoy knowledge and would like to hear what other people can add to my base. I can only hope to offer up coherent facts and rebutle myself.

link   
I observe, explore, conclude, and study.
I conclude that although all isn't known, it is all knowable.

link   
I just want to learn and share information.

link   
i'm just wanting to look around

link   
i think the gorvernment is useing the zombie virus to create a super army

link   
I know nothing more than Jesus Christ and Him Crucified. But I do explore all extrapolations equally and allow them to succeed or fail upon thier own merit

link   
I have a lot of interest, music, arts, magic, everything intriguing: from politics to space, and I also want to learn and know what is going on under the surface, hence joining this site.

link   
I hope to learn what going on in Iraq

link   
I am interested and have knowledge of Middle Eastern geoplitical issues and general science.

link   
I am here to share my opinion and what i want and to debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
While trying to figure out why my wife (Army officer) was acting strange, I accidently found out information that might cost me my life... I exposed a 45 year old Army scheme that is the foundations of current Domestic Violence pandemic (Now I am trying to help people protect themselves!)

link   
Seeking for rational logical answers. Why Exist? What is the purpose of life? What is the meaning of life? Please, don't invent fake answers, as religions do!

link   
Name: Bryan

US ARMY Vet of 7yrs, now attending Tech school in Austin Texas. I hope to contribute my thoughts and opions on Global events and world politics. I have been viewing this site for close to a year now and have learned alot. I think its only fair to stop browsing and start contributing. Im looking foward to making new friends, and hearing from individuals from around the world.

Thank you

link   
i am new here, but i am well know on a psp forum.
Can you beleive i have 19,586 posts there, i am a mod there also.
Looking foward to it here.

link   
Hello All, I've had a open mind since I was A small child.Santa Clauas ect. wasnt believed by me at 4yr.s old but I was willing to listen to anyone that hhad a reasonable answer requardless of the norme. They are too many plants and stars for there not to be other life forms. I believe this for two reasons: 1- The odds that other life forms don't exist is as large written down, as space itself. 2 My gut, just as a child, senses something more. Maybe even here on earth. I suspect vistors are here on earth now and have been for many centries. Utherwise where did the pictures in the cave, drawings, come from? We Must above all keep, and I think this is maybe the most important, of all an open mind. If we all look back not long ago, most of the world believed that the " the World Was Flat." I Should note that I do believe at this time the goverment hasn't come clean with all it knows about Aliens, Extraterrestrial craft, beings, or their knowledge. Be at all times in search for knoledge! Enchanted.....

link   
I have been into scanning since 1965 after I got
out of the army and I worked as a radio operator in the army back in 1965

link   
I am a digger. Sharing open, thought-provoking opinion and fact is what I am after. Truth, however I can find it.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Answer to theRiverGoddess on message posted on 8-2-2005 at 05:03 PM Post Number: 1154595 (post id: 1176488). You can find the map at: www.crystalinks.com... . I recorded the show on VHS. I am in the process of transfering it to DVD.

link   
Hi, I'm shadow36128. The numbers are there because that's my lucky number, not because I like copying anyone with the s/n shadow. I want to become an active part of this community, and learn and contribute as much as I can. See you around!

link   
Computer junkie, Gen Xer with a taste for everything possible.

top topics

<< 448  449  450    452  453  454 >>

join