It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 450
<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hello i hope to find some interesting stuff on here!

link   
My name is Hoku and I am hoping to contribute any truths that I am aware of and at the same time have my reality expanded by the collective and single truths offered by all beings here.

link   
underground tunnels and bases sharing
information an learning more of the same
thanks cormic

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i want to learn more about propaganda

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightment.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
hello i am ecka, i am in my mid twenties and i am a practicing melchizadek rabbni,i hope to contribute articles to your website that would hopefully inform and educate people in their journey to discover truth and wisdom i hope to learn some of this myself by turning over some of your stones.peace ecka x

link   
i'm desperate to know more

link   
I am looking for a site with people who can carry on a discussion or post comments with dignity and clarity.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Teach Me!

link   
Peace maker; adovcate for "screw politics" foundation; author of "Amelia's Voice"; I don't believe in less government: I believe in a government with less disfunctional dolts in it. But where is this ideal?!

link   
Hi, Im 48 years old and live in Southern California, in the same area all my life. I have witnessed on more than three occasions, virtually the most unreal, unexplainable activity, wittnessed in my life. It always has fasinated me to be privaliged enough to be allowed to be one of the very fortuate individuals allowed to witness what I feel were the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. One of the sightings have been multible, and always for over a half hour every time. I hope to see others as soon and often as possible.

Ohm

link   
I wish to learn the truth. Plain and simple. As well as state the truth. Facts upon facts, all I wish to read.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
White, Christian, semi retired, live in the South. I hope to learn why Americans join a religion that hates Americans

link   
I've been a visitor to this site, daily, for a couple years now and felt it was time to become a member and possibly add my two cents. I'm just a guy trying making my way through life. I've never been real religious, however I feel like something real important is heading our way... Soon. I'm really just trying to learn as much about life and my surroundings and how it impacts me and my family as I can, and not from only the establishment. I'm looking forward to whatever the future may bring.

link   
My other sn is J619pinoy but I can't seem to get my password reset.

link   
I want to know.

link   
I love Art Bell and have most of his Coast to Coast stuff, plus I also have some of Alex Jones stuff. I belive the government hides more stuff from the public than I can count. I want to know more.

link   
I have a bit of knowlege on what is talked about here and hope to little by little share what I know with others.

link   
"What is, what was, what wil be, all are very easy to see" With an open mind any thing is possible and I hope to learn more and maybe teach a few people some things as well.

link   
I am interested in all aspects of the world around me, how it was formed geographically through to why society is as it is today through historical and socail events. By studying and debating theories are how they get proved and increase understanding and knowledge. The internet is a way of spreading information and increasing the number of people and viewpoints we encounter, so alls the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join