It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I really enjoy reading others ideas and reflecting upon them.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hello all!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am a fifty year old aussie, with a deep desire for things to go right with our world.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I became a member to understand how and why our world operates as it does and to let the truth be established to us all.

link   
Hello, I have always had an interest in the subject matter presented on Above Top Secret. I find the subculture this board represents absolutely fascinating. I hope I can add to some of your discussions. Thanks for your consideration.

link   
im a fanatic of weapons technology. im a shooter.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
aeronautics engineering student interested in the unexplained

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i just want to know how and what happened in some lost civilizations and would like to share with everybody else what i already know.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Consider myself a thoughtful person...would like to see more out of life. A mom of one...my life is set to take certain paths that are out of my control...but I will make the best of all paths I take! I hope to contribute a deep mind and full thoughts. I hope to learn other views that I have not yet thought of...to always have a well rounded thought process, I must first understand where my thoughts stopped and someone elses started.

link   
aspiring spiritual person, giving hope love and understanding. wishing to learn more about myself and others

link   
A scholar, scientist and philosopher, I have published over 50 original research articles in peer reviewed journals and I have over 30 patents filed or issued.
I am always intrigued by paradigm-shifting ideas and welcome interaction with any intellect capable of forming a cogent thought. I am particularly interested in Cancer, alternative energy sources and the inevitable energy crunch. I also have a fascination the fringe sciences.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am an aspiring teen artist, I have studied occultism and world religions on my own time my entire life. I live by the concept that the only thing that is certain, is uncertanty.

link   
My mission is to spread knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, and Philosophy because it is essential to understand reality, the cosmos and consciousness.

link   
I hope to learn more about christianity, and the supernatural.

link   
I hope to learn more about christianity, and the supernatural.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am just a person with huge cravings for information, and this site happens to be the most informative place. And I really want to post:
The time has come to make a radical change. The world’s population is increasing at a swift rate. The world is already overpopulated; there is not and will be enough space or resources for this ever increasing population of ours. There are currently 6.44 billion people sitting on this chunk of earth, 6.44 billion people who need to breathe, eat, drink and defecate. That is 2.8 quadrillion liters of water used per day, 290 million kg of waste defecated per day, 32 trillion liters of oxygen breathed per day, and 720 million kilograms of food eaten per day. Do you think the world will be able to support us in future generations?

ANd see what people say.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello,

My name is Dave. I am a 25 year old long haul communications engineer currently living just outside Dayton, OH. I stumbled on this message board seeking more information about the building I currently work in. As I traveled further down the rabbit hole it came as a surprise when I found out the building I work in is also where the documents of Project Blue Book came from. So it was at that point I started to gather some information and heresay about what happened here at Wright Patterson Air Force Base and NAIC's involvement. NASIC (once known as NAIC) is where I work.
So anyway, I really enjoy the content of this board and would really enjoy contributing to some of the great discussion here. Thanks!

-Dave

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
looking for any and all information on the hla-b27 gene other than it causes spondilitis

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join