It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 448
<< 445  446  447    449  450  451 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I subscribe to the Federal Grants Opportunities postings and noticed one to design Control Effectors for Supersonic Tailless Aircraft. I did a search on it and stumbled onto this site. It is right in line with a lot of my interests of late and would like to see what everyone has to say about this subject, as well as add a few cents of my own.

link   
i hope to learn as much as i can, and what i learn i wont to let everyone know so i can teach other people as i learn

link   
I recently viewed a site on the Belmez faces, they scare the crap out of me, though they are very cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
hope to learn more of the truth, the real truth.

link   
I hope to contribute small pieces of knowledge to everyone in this forum and learn as much as I can.

link   
My husband and I get some interesting things and I tend to be highly skeptical. I discovered this site in my latest research on the Nouveau Society letter I got. It's a good site, along with snopes and scambusters. Keep up the good work and if I can help save a few from falling foul of the predators, so much the better!

link   
I want to enhance my understanding of what is going on around me;And chat with others who understand.

link   
I've always been interested in the corruption of the government system and most of my friends think I'm crazy. I'd like to talk about issues that I find significant with others. I have no one to talk to about philosophy, psychology, or other related topics because once again, such things do not interest those who I'm close with.

link   
I'm enmand.

link   
i hope to contribute as much information on jets an other weapons as well as my own designs

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
just curious

link   
i am very much into the paranormal i have had several things happen to me in my life and i have been visiting this site atleast twice a day now for the past 2 weeks and would like to be able to join into the conversations to learn more and maybe even input a few things from my experiences.

link   
i lived the years during viet nam and my brother usmc nam vet ...we are from pittsburgh. we both spit on the book stolen honor............

link   
Hello, I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about whats really going on in the world today. I have done much research and would like to share some of my studies as well.

link   
im a person who is always in the need of the truth

link   
I am looking for trueth

link   
Hello, my name is Steven Brooks and I have been a reader of your sight for a while and finally decided to join.

link   
I wanna receive advice on diverse topics and contribute same.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hope to bring a new insight to topics which noone else can because no two pll think the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I love secrets. They're fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 445  446  447    449  450  451 >>

join