It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 447
<< 444  445  446    448  449  450 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This site was recommended by a friend as an excellent place to discuss current affairs, politics, conspiracies and even share stories & creative writing. I am a keen debater and would be happy to discuss and argue everything under the sun. I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My name is ILLogical Scripts...I Live In Los Angeles,Cali..been a soldier in the struggle the US gov brought upon us my whole life..I am a Emcee..graffiti artist...break dancer..and i make beats..i express emotions from my mind..into my art.....but i really hope to learn the TRUTH on USA..

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
im interested in the secret goings on in tis world by our gouvernment and other organizations.

link   
I would like to discuss things on this board just like other people do currently.

link   
my name is edeson, eddy 4 short. i appreciate this website. i hope 2 contribute any assistance that i may provide. but i came to this forum to gain knowledge as all of you have knowledge and i hope to be as skilled as all of u. thank u

link   
Hi,
Im a Student living in Australia. I am deeply interested in Conspiricies and Theories. I would like to share some of my ideas and thoughts through this Forum as I will be able to get feedback and more ideas. I hope to learn more about New World Order, UFOs and Aliens,
Secret Societies and Space Exploration.
I beleive these forums may help me learn more and understand things a little easier.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am a Chinese. I like sporting and reading.

link   

link   
Hi! I just wanted to "listen" in and see what my friends were up to....and learn from future friends out there.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i wish to help belay certain roumours within this forum

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i use to be in m.i. and was a photo interpator.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am an ex french foreign legionair looking for the truth

link   
hello i am oni x x and asala's mother. and my daughters have told me many good things about this site. as long as i can get on the computer i would like to join in the discussions you have on your many forums. what can i say - ihave read some of your articles and this is one of the best sites i have come across. im a looking forward to talking to you all. Bigmamma.

link   
Hi i just want to learn more about things that interest me

link   
want to see the smith building video

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have been browsing the website for years, but I could never register for an account because I only had a yahoo email account. Now that I am in college, I got this one. I read almost every forum, and will post information that I find, since I do my own research on almost every topic I read. Especially interested in the supernatural, I have practiced tk for two years, eventually giving up because of lack of results.

link   
Just havin a peek.

link   
hi im joel i want to read more and join in your forum......its sound interesting

link   
Dan Brown novel buff

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My name is Carlos, I am fom Bogota, Colombia. I will probably be one of the youngest mmbers in here.... I am only 14. My maturity level though is probably that of an 18-20 year old person and my understanding of extra-terrestials and the paranormal are way above what anyone would expect...

top topics

<< 444  445  446    448  449  450 >>

join