It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 445
<< 442  443  444    446  447  448 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I want to learn. I want to gather all the knowledge I can from others and gain experiences together with these others. Talking to others is what we do as humans, I don't need any lice or other bugs picked off me at this time, but getting together and giving this chat a try sounds almost as fun as hanging out in a colony of monkeys.

link   
Family comprises of my Dad, My Mom, My little brother, and me ofcourse!!
To say something about myself I am a person with varied interests coz I hate sitting idle. I love doing things & taking responsibilities. Although I am an extrovert yet I value my privacy... whoa now theres a contradiction if you've ever seen one!!

My hobbies: Cooking, Trekking, Rock Climbing,Travelling, Hiking, Swimming, Writing(Articles, scripts, short stories, poetry, etc), Painting (oil, water, tempera), Dancing, Horse Riding, Perfume making, candle making, Soap making, listening to music, learning new artistic & creative things, etc.

My Strengths: My Ability to adjust in any situation & My Positive attitude.

My weakness: My frank tongue which I have no control over.(sometime it tends to hurt people).

My personality: I am a very outgoing, frank & extrovert person. I make friends easily.I love chatting up people & listening to their anecdotes. I am extrememly frank( and belive me sometime that hurts) which I am trying to control. I hate Liars & clinging wines who cannot work hard themself to acheive great deeds but are jealous of others who do so. I do not like to hide behind falsity in any situation. Ive very versatile interests as mentioned before Its not that these r just my interests but I really happen to be involved in them.

link   
When you close your mind to other possibilities you can fall victum to what others call the truth. I am 51 years old and I havent heard it all yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi there

would love to be a member of your board, very interesting topics of discussion.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am a proud American, Viet vet and tired of giving good and getting shafted.

link   
I read with interest the boards and feel i have info to contribute to these discussions, i like to learn more on all things strange and unexplainable.

link   
I am a user, but forgot my name and password. I enjoy this site and enjoy the newsletters emailed to me.
Great Web Site and Information.

Thank You

David Smith
ke4uei@gate.net

link   
Hi Im just another voice in the crowd with my own particular view on the world. Hopefully I will be able to share and learn from others as none of us have a corner on truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Disover this forum and want to know more about the truth

link   
Joining in order to learn about paranormal phenomena, dreams, Extra Terrestrials, etc.

link   
I have lots of practical experience with explosives and can easily tell fact from finction in that subject.
I hope to view other peoples ideas of what is going on.

link   
Hi my name is Dean, i'm 19 and from London, England.

link   
A current student studying a undergraduate univeristy place in computer games design. Have a interest in fighter planes and military equipment in general.

link   
My name is Rossy. I live in Deltona Florida and on September 20, 2005 @ 6:30 pm my fiancee and I saw a "Ball of Light" very low and close to our house.

link   
i've been facinated by the idea of something more in this universe like UFO's i just want to know more about sightings and get info on my own possible sighting

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i want to interact with the forum.

link   
i want to interact with the forum.

link   
just naturally curious and beleives that anything can be possible.

link   
I'am an Sr. Amn here at Lackland AFB and getting done with my 6 years of service, and now going to help my family with there gym and I like to see always something new

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

new topics

top topics

<< 442  443  444    446  447  448 >>

join