It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 444
<< 441  442  443    445  446  447 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Interested about (but not paranoid) conspiracies, the Ancient Mysteries, Secret Societies, etc.

link   
Curious about the "Indian Lake Project"

link   
Hi all, I'm an Australian guy who has long had an interest in the "unknown". I'm interested in a few subjects including aircraft projects, secret facilities and UFOs, particularly those with an Australian slant (Pine Gap, Australian UFO reports, etc).
Glad to have found this site and looking forward to sharing some thoughts and info and getting a lot in return. Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I believe we have been deceived numerous times by our leaders and hope to find more information on these matters.

link   
im a new young budding conspiracy buster

link   
i hope to learn more of whats going on in our world and hear what people have to say about the topic my name is mike i am from texas

link   
Hi, im pretty much intrested in what you guys have to share. I have some stuff to tell myelf!

link   
Hello, my name is rich. I have been recently getting more into the information our government chooses to keep from us. I was recently turned on to some information from a friend who works for the military it really opened my eyes and this messageboard looked like a good way to share that info

link   
I'm a person that just wants to learn the truth about our race. I want to learn and participate in the discussion of conspiracy theories.

link   
hi. I like dragons and paranormal things

link   
I like paranormal stuff & dragons. Fave book is Eragon.

link   
I am a 40 yr old pagan with AIDS and have been raised all my life around abnormal situations. I would like to find ppl who have had similar occurances and would like to discuss them.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As an independent, free-thinking person, I would like to discuss what is happening in our world with similar people. I think there are things at work that a lot of people don't understand, or maybe don't want to understand. I think we need to continually question what lawmakers, media, corporations, pundits, pharmaceutical companies and 'authorities' put in front of us. I'd like to hear what other people have to say about these things.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i would like to discover more about the areas you seem to cover.

link   
I am A seeker of truth. I devote my life and time to understanding human nature and the powers of the human mind. "I hope to inspire and be inspired."

link   
hey, im big on the jfk assasination conspiracy and alin citings.

link   
Its obvious to me that modern technology wasn't just arrived at by human endeaviour.
I am 47 self employed.I have some kind of ability to be able to second guess what organisations will do next.As indeed I am in the process of exposing the unreliability of Police tape recorded interviews and CCTV footage.All supposed to be tamper proof.I hopeto be able to sift evidence and prove its flawsbut also I hope to learn just who is calling the shots.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am curius to see what there actually is out there and i am also willing to contribute everything i can.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been reading these forums for months and I've noticed a serious lack of knowledge. I hope to contribute by correcting fallacies and improving the knowledge base of this forums' members.
I also like cake.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello. I am seeking to better understand top secret projects and the current NWO agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 441  442  443    445  446  447 >>

join