It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 443
<< 440  441  442    444  445  446 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i hope to learn more truth of what is going on in the world, that you don't get in the everyday news.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am interested in theoretical physics, string theory, time travel, dimensional travel, astral projection, remote viewing, government conspiracy, advanced weaponry, and experimental aircraft. It doesn't stop there.... My interests are many. I am never to be satisfied, I always want more information. And my grammar is terrible.

link   
I am a 41 year old man living in Tennessee and I am a photojournalist

link   
Hi MODs, Members, Guests, and other life. Hope you are all having a good day.
I mainly study about UFOs, ETs, astronomy, and how to keep my cat, bunny, and sparrows, friendly.
Recently I've been studying the photos at 'Hubble Site'. Also reading some of the many 'New Zealand UFO sightings'.
I'm a polite relaxed (but busy studying) type of person, living in New Zealand. Looking forward to seeing you AboveTopSecretlians in the forums.

link   
I am a 53 year old librarian who is convinced that people cannot stand too much reality (to paraphrase Jung). This sociological truth creates the necessarily dysfunctional "mainstream" view of the world. I want to see and consider more possibilities than the mainstream offers. ATS is a space to intelligently do that.

link   
I would like to join. My other password/email is not working and your system is acting funny. Hope this time it works.

link   
I am a published writer who wishes to contribute some very important facts to people like myself who no longer rely on media outlets for accurate, unbiased information. I hope to further my understanding of current events, which are controversial in nature.

link   
What the hell? My old account, Carpenter, is dead. I tried to get the password sent to my email account, but it says it is an invalid combo of name and email. Would you either A. Send the password to Carpenter to my email account (azure_fury783@yahoo.com) or B. Accept this account.

FBN

link   
Hello...my name is Vin and i'd love to join your forum. I must admit I found it by accident but fell in love with it immediately.

I love collecting seemlessly unrelated occurences and form them into schemes and ideas....right up my alley.

I am an Independant Centrist....I generally hate propaganda, vulgar language and personal attacks so you won't get that from me.

I like to discuss opinions and issues as they relate to politics. I generally have a great disdain for politicians so I never get bogged down defending any.

i find people learn better from each other when not protecting their beliefs...discuss them and move on or probe deeper I say to others. That is what I hope to contribute and learn from responses received.

Sometimes you can probe for stuff in people's minds they never knew was there...that's the most fun of all.

Thank You... FBN ........... VIN.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
am john from Nigeria i work with an N.G.O in Nigeria i promise to Obay the law that comeout from the Organization.
i promise to contributed to the development of the socety

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I live in Kansas. Play and teach the Guitar. I am very worried about what may take place in our future.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No one knows what to expect these days, but we have been warned. Though often dismissed as fable, the bible and its prophesies has been proved to be Truth, the word of God.

link   
I am a 38 yr. old electronic tech. from Pompano Beach Fl. I am extremely interested in Hybrid/alternative fueled cars capable of 75 + MPG.

link   
I'm 25yrs old male from UAE. I was googling around about King Hussein of Jordan being mason, by which i had *was saddam mason* to your site here as one of the search results. I checked it out and liked the way people are debating and discussing here in that thread. So i thought of joining it to learn more from such views out of the west *as i come from the middle-east, UAE* unlike whats usually being out in the media, which represents mostly the governments view.

link   
I am a retiree, who has time to seek and study the truth.. What ever it may be.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i like to gain into more conspiracy theories and have debates, read other peoples point o views.

link   
I am a 22 years old young man that lives in Barcelona (Spain) and I want to talk with the people of this forum.

link   
I have but questions to ask and knowledge to learn. The denial of ignorance shouldn't be a thought, but a methodology.

link   
Yes,at the moment Im in Africa to do music on the road or so

link   
Hello, I had to register to see what this site is all about, I'm interested in looking around.

new topics

top topics

<< 440  441  442    444  445  446 >>

join