It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 442
<< 439  440  441    443  444  445 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
small town newspaper publisher interested in the little-known items that get cut from large media. There is a truth out there, and eventually we'll find it.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i wanna know the unknown.i'm curious as well as deeply iinterested as any kind of knowledge is welcome and respected by me

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People keep telling me to come of my cloud and perceive this world as if it were real. For anyone who tells me this I ask…. What is real? Science has already proven that matter is only energy coroneted by a mental thought process of which to experience a separation from the eternal oneness known as God. That we are the source of everything (GOD) producing a moment over and over again. Thoughts of our very own are keeping our Body in formation and yet consciously we aren’t even aware of it, that in its self is a miracle beyond a miracle, it proves that we hold a FAR greater intellect and capability then we could ever imagine and that it has no limit to its growth. So why then has most of humanity lost its will to believe, I’ll tell you why, society takes it from us? By isolating are ideas to conform to there liking, to have us judge aspects such as celebrities, sports or security as the main goal to our lives.
Isolation of ideas is a component of brainwashing. Because the intellect learns by comparison, when it is presented with only one point of view or conflicting dualities as presented in the orthodox media, the intellect loses the capacity to discriminate and ultimately ITS CAPACITY FOR FULLY RATIONAL THINKING ON ITS OWN. Society dictates are belief, from kindergarten to religion, They have us believe that they no and we don’t, that our thoughts are to be see as foolish until we go through there system of teaching.
So it’s up to you how you spend your freedom, obviously President Bush was not elected fairly; obviously this war is a lie, why? Because there something more powerful in the human mind and body that if we ever found out, POWER would be lost, and power is what they thrive on. We our God, Christ never left, he never came, its an energy that has been evolving here since the time of matter, and now as we enter a time when war is all around us and everyone is looking for something more! I have a feeling more and more people like Criss Angel will be popping up, pushing the limits, and helping to free humanity from its Chains of perception.

link   
Knowledge is power. I have knowledge, you have knowldge...Let's share so we can all stay on the nice timeline.

link   
People keep telling me to come of my cloud and perceive this world as if it were real. For anyone who tells me this I ask…. What is real? Science has already proven that matter is only energy coroneted by a mental thought process of which to experience a separation from the eternal oneness known as God. That we are the source of everything (GOD) producing a moment over and over again. Thoughts of our very own are keeping our Body in formation and yet consciously we aren’t even aware of it, that in its self is a miracle beyond a miracle, it proves that we hold a FAR greater intellect and capability then we could ever imagine and that it has no limit to its growth. So why then has most of humanity lost its will to believe, I’ll tell you why, society takes it from us? By isolating are ideas to conform to there liking, to have us judge aspects such as celebrities, sports or security as the main goal to our lives.
Isolation of ideas is a component of brainwashing. Because the intellect learns by comparison, when it is presented with only one point of view or conflicting dualities as presented in the orthodox media, the intellect loses the capacity to discriminate and ultimately ITS CAPACITY FOR FULLY RATIONAL THINKING ON ITS OWN. Society dictates are belief, from kindergarten to religion, They have us believe that they no and we don’t, that our thoughts are to be see as foolish until we go through there system of teaching.
So it’s up to you how you spend your freedom, obviously President Bush was not elected fairly; obviously this war is a lie, why? Because there something more powerful in the human mind and body that if we ever found out, POWER would be lost, and power is what they thrive on. We our God, Christ never left, he never came, its an energy that has been evolving here since the time of matter, and now as we enter a time when war is all around us and everyone is looking for something more! I have a feeling more and more people like Criss Angel will be popping up, pushing the limits, and helping to free humanity from its Chains of perception.

link   
Hi, I live in the UK and I'm fascinated by natural disasters, not in a sick sense i might add, the power of nature is incredible, we have just had a screening of the Documentry Super Volcano about yellowstone park it inspired me to do a search on the park, this website came up as one of the most interesting as it covers more than what I wanted to look for, UFO's ET's fascinating, I am a big believer that in all the galaxy we cannot possibly be the only life, as for what i hope to contribute, to be honest i dont know if i can contribute anything i just dont know enough! ATB Mark

link   
My intent is to assist the disadvantage in rebuilding their lives, to reclaim a sense of social dignity and to assist them in becoming productive citizens, tax payers, and role models for thier families, friends and neighbors. Each time you voice your opinion you become a partner with me in rebuilding valuable lives and families-- which are intrinsic to the strength and heritage to our nation.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My name is Ondrej, I am Czech seeker of kind people all around the world :-) I am interested in philosophy, information science, computers and humanity. My target is to live harmless to everything.

link   
i am a very concerned person when it comes to stuff like this because things like this does really happens to alot of different kinds of people at all races and ages something needs to be done about these promblems that are going on around the world of life.mostly i am willing to learn all i can about different people all around the world in all kinds of place in life of help like to learn more about history which we all are heading downward in this world so much is going on which is not been worked or helped out.

link   
Hi. I just want to know more about physics. i'm still a student. i really love physics but physics don't love me.

link   
The Truth & Fiction Have Common Foundations.

Man's desire to live with comfortable illusions often force him to confuse the two intentionally!

link   
I have strong opinons to give and I Consider myself open minded.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Provide information of what I have witnessed.

link   
I am from Paisley, United Kingdom & I am pursueing my Masters in Genetic Algorithm.

link   
Hi,
What i know is of great importance for uncovering the truth behind the use of electrodes used in humans that read their mind for scientific and maybe governmental reasons. I would like to know if there are any press restrictions on this subject. I know this sounds ludacrous but is trully real.

link   
I am interested in chatting about all things conspiracy. I especially like ghost stories and haunted places! Further, I have experience with paranormal and would love to exchange stories.

link   
ja sam metak kome nije stalo,
osjećaj krivice ne poznajem ni malo,
jer emocije nemam da ko leš ja sam hladan,
al osjećam da krvi tvoje utrobe sam gladan...

link   
I wish to learn any information which might heip me decide if the our government and possible the world is controlled by a certain secret organization

link   
Intelligent discussion of fact/fantasy of global connectivity.

link   
hey, i hope to learn anything about secret societies, new world orders, ufos, govt coverups, the works
i would contribute whatever i had to

new topics

top topics

<< 439  440  441    443  444  445 >>

join