It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 441
<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hi i wish to acknowledge how lasers work

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'd suppose in general I'm an average American who likes to ask too many questions. I have spent the last few hours reading a thread on this message board and have learned more than I could from any other source because there are so many great people who do extensive research. I would really like to be involved whenever I can contribute, and hopefully not be involved in ranting if I can control myself.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i would like to understand what this site is about and am very interested in its contents

link   
Just want to watch the conversations and have an account (used to, but it got deleted since I hadn't logged in for over a year I guess
)

link   
i would like to learn more about ufo's and all this stuff, because all of this information that the goverment covers up should be exposed to the people.
i dont know exactly how to contribute to the site but im always searching the net for this type of info and i will send it to anyone who wants to.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i'm a 62 year old grandfather interrestedin their future!

link   
Excited to participate!!

Hi. I have been reading the boards for a long while, and finally decided to formally join. I'm really looking forward to contributing here and there where I have something to offer. I'd also like to say, "Hello" to any fellow Kentuckians!

My interests run the gamut from Politics to Sci-Fi to Environmental issues.

Hopefully I'll be "seeing" y'all soon on the boards.

Take care,

Battleschool

link   
aerospace machinist,i no aircraft parts.

link   
I hope to contribute the best way i can to this website.

link   

link   
AM INTERESTED IN RECEIVING INTERESTING CURRENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY AS IN IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER

link   
AM INTERESTED IN RECEIVING INTERESTING CURRENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY AS IN IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER

link   
I aim to be a voice of rationality in the world. My goal is simple. Break through the crap and expose the world for what it really is.

link   
Phylosophic/ realist. Interested in 'the big picture' i.e looking at the factual overview in hopr of encouraging honest appreciation and thereby resolution of issues.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am not sure really. I am vasilating between ignorance and knowledge about truth and unconventional history or history set aside from the orthodoxy. Sometimes I feel like ignorance is truly bliss, and sometimes I feel like I love knowledge. But I do not really want to be wasting time reading books which are fabricated. Just want facts that explain civilization today and its future. I am also recently stepped away from religion and am Agnostic. I am pretty confused and just looking for answers.

link   
ive been very aware of ats great contents and would rely like to read and learn what everyone is chatting about and learn a few new things in life. i belive in ats and want to see your great work....in progress. thank you jasperjax

link   
I hope to see what is going on "behind the scenes" to get a better understanding of the mysterious world we live in today.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have witnessed a U.F.O. before and do beleive there are cover ups. I see things that others dont see, the things either they're afraid of or just dont want to be apart of by way of demoralization or other benefactors. Its sad to think that the world has come to the way it is, I often ask myself why it is that the goverments of this world want to hide truths from the public. Its not just u.f.o.'s, but other things like war, politics, religion, control, etc... alot of evil is around us and for some reason the world isn't telling the common people the truth. Is it that much to be honest to the people who deserve the honesty. I beleive the truth will only help the developement of the human evolution, it will transfer us from generation to gereration to a broader aspect on life and will enable us to make wiser choices for our future. Some how along the line of time organizations formed and decided to compete for knowledge and keep it to themselves. Technologies the public have now were available 25 years ago, think of the technologies that secret societies have today. We are being watched, every move we make is seen. Right now as I type this and I put down ( A bomb is planted and will go off on 10/31/2005 in Houston, TX, death to the infidels) word criteria is now running through a data base to confirm if im a terrorist. Of course im not, and yes I dont want that to ever happen god forbid , but as i type this, goverment officials are doing search records and what not on my name, my past, my location, etc... in my opinion as well as others that a total disrespect of my privacy.... So think like i do..... If they're into my history and records prying into the life of a nobody, then imagine how covered thier asses are. The topsecret anlysts of this country are sick and should be sent to prison. The people need to speak out against these actions and that is why im glad to have now registered with you here at ATS.... I'll do my best to find the truth where ever it lyes and post my views of concern to the awakend people of this site.
Thank You...

link   
Hey, My names Chris and Im South African/Greek. ive been surfing ATS for quite some time now and Ive decided to join. Hopefully Ill be able to contribute as much as I plan on learning about the unknown.

link   
Hello just found this sight and wanted to share thoughts with you, if that is ok.
I have always been interested in how the world is being run and by whom.
This may sound nuts, but then again if you agree with a lot of us out here about what is going on, then this is just a normal thought, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

join