It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Spent many years in the defence industry as a design engineer working on bleeding edge guidance technology.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am a sociology student and a Catholic searching for the meaning of mans existance and the purpose for mans inhumanity to mankind. The eternal quest.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am from India .
I am always interested in top secret information , I too have some , but U.S. govt officials try to take it away.
I would like to bring this problem in public.

link   
I am researching Billy Meier's case for my own interest.I've seen the thread in this forum and i would like to participate on that discussion.
I hope you won't sale my e-mail to third parties.
Regards.

link   
Hello, I am the former "Musclor" user (active in aliens/ufos forum, Gazrok and Jak know me). I decided to change my name, don't ask why, it's just very very very important for me and i feel more better and comfortable with my new one. Thank you in advance and i hope you will activate my account soon. Have a great week-end.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i am a male, 29yrs,Nigerian,average height.
hope to contribute on political and religious issues.
hope to learn on same

link   
I am a retired USN AVCM with 22-1/2 yrs. svce.
I would like to learn as much as possible on how
to protect our country. I have worked in Electronics since 1943, from giant vaccum tubes
to millions of transistors on a chip.
George Dell Stout

link   
I wanna learn more about Weaponry, about possible wars. I am fascinated by all these things.
I hope to contribute my point of view about many things (wars, ...) and my knowledge.

link   
Greetings, you shall know me as Hyperbole, I will contribute as much information as I can to the threads I post in. I am a amature in Astronomy, chemistry, computer repair and programming, weaponry, military tactics, physics and rocketry. I suppose you could call me an all around nerd, I can be rather talkative and opinionated so watch out!...lol
Anyway I will look forward to my first posts here....See you later......

link   
I 'm SaikatSingha, 23. I belongs to chakdaha in the state of westbengal. My father name is Sri Balaram Singha.

link   
im indeed iterested in ufos and other lifes could exisit

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
After the past unfortunate and gratefull events I feel I need to know more about the inside workings of the Vatican and the Papecy.
After reading some of the comments, which I enjoyed because the briefness and easy to read and understand, I am sure to get some of answer to my questions. I am 66 years old and still looking for answers. Mr. Roger

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
director of SHATTER THE DARKNESS ,AGENCY
we help sra/mpd victims
expose dark agendas

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just reading

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I find that people "outside" various originazations are often better at revealing the truth about what is going on. I don't know that I have much to share yet, but would like to become involved with this discussion.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i am a tattooer with a huge fasination with symbology. i studied religion for 3 years as part of my painting degree. i would like to know more about the underbelly of christianity.

link   
I am currently a college student at the colo. school of mines, I am independently studying Freemasonry and the mysteries contained within. I am also currently writing a book about secrecy in governmental procedure. I hope to be able to contribute a wide variety of knowledge about the events of 9-11 and the facts about oil economics and global stability (a topic upon which i have done extensive writing). I hope to learn more, and see a wider variety of viepoins so i can cover all the bases of research before i proceed with further writing. Any material if used will be properly cited, and the author will be contacted and asked if the material can be used, before anything is used. Thank you for your time and consideration.

link   
Men in black, Protecting Earth from the Scum of the Universe...and living in Canada

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As someone getting into their senior years , id like to contribute on some of the threads on here.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join