It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
when all of the happenings in the world have a hidden and secret back ground and when we can only see the results and not the reasons so I decided to have a connection to your website.
perhaps it would help me to recognize the hidden part of the happenings.
thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi, I am interested in the deception of our end times and want to learn about it. I purchased the cd from you some years ago.
)

link   
Writer/Researcher-esoteric, alternate energy, UFOs

link   
Hi, Nice to be here..I hope to learn and contribute as time goes on..catch you all later...best regards

link   
i am retired i was an electrician and worked for a reyrolle and co on hi tension switch. i have a great intrest in asteroids ,and astronemy in general .

link   
I hope to contribute my knowledge of astral projection and religion. I also hope to learn new insights on what's really going on in the world behind the media. I myself witnessed fox news air a brief summary of the onientment ceremony of rev. sun myung moon in washington right before a commercial break. I waited to see the story after the break, but for some reason it never aired. AboveTopSecret earned my respect after I noticed on one of the forums, a member had made a post about the ceremony. Until then I had felt like I was the only person who had witnessed it. It's nice to know there are people like minded out there always watching.

link   
Hello,
I have lurked on ATS for a short time, and while there are certainly some a little "far out there," I find a community of members who are honestly interested in persuing research on less publicly discussed issues. As far as myself, I have for many years been interested in a wide range of topics discussed on ATS, that primarily being Esotericism including spirituality, secret societies and the likes, I also have deep interest in the military, and consider myself to have a wealth of knowledge on the subject. I am an avid reader, and believe I could greatly contribute to the forums by hopefully pointing out to members, certain view points and primary sources they might have not yet considered, as well as having my own questions answered when I get bogged down. Please consider my applicatiion, and I greatly hope to be accepted

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi. I am a scientist, geologist by education, hydrogeologist/environmental consultant by experience. I am interested in anything regarding science, but am especially interested in science vs. religion, the separation of church and state and evolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i want to learn and enjoy a good experience and learn things ive never even thought about and contirbute good feed back

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i hope to learn wonderful about the world and enjoy and to contribute good feed back

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just your average former military type, with above average interest and insight.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I also received a letter from the Nouveau
Tech Society and because it was the second
one I immediately threw it in the trash.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I like to read conspiracies, government cover-ups, view pictures of big foot/nessie/alines etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I desire to learn then contribute.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i intend to participate in this site and learn more about these issues with those that are involved for years.I also hope to contribute with stuff that may interest the users of the site.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My faith in the government system has been shaken recently and i hope to learn the truth about them.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dear ATS
I have been reading post on ATS for some time now. I would really Appreciate the chance to now tribute
on the boards. I am a pure logical thinker.

Thank you for taking the time read my appliction form

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i want to know more about what's going on in the world, and also want to discuss something with my own opinions. i'll share some events around my region, and be welling to get advices from others.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've been abducted 3 times by greys - 2nd time they "scooped" left leg. 3rd time we fought - they weakend & my grip went through them like in an OBE. I'm a past zazen master / Taoist / Druidic WitchCraft practicioner - retired school teacher. I've read dozens of volumes on the subject including Above Top Secret - Tim Goode, & am faviliar w / MesoAmerican Quetzalcoatl's Reptoid presence at Dulce = hi orb is red w / yellow center - greys & mandalic's orbs are a darker red w / black perimeter - going from micro-wave to harmless radio waves - easy to void by accelerating their perimeter. I am at war with the greys, & am leaning toward alliances w / Quetzalcoatl's Reptoids

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am a college sophmore at the University of Cincinnati majoring in World History and I feel this is a great place to discuss and debate current events. I feel I can contribute relative theories and in turn absorb other's opinions in a positive manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join