It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 421
<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi, I'm James. I'm anti-establishment and I have a tendency to over analyze everything!

ww3

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
conspiracies rule the world, truth destroys it.

link   
Research

link   
hello all i am hoping to meet new people and learn a lot on the way. it will be good to talk to like minds for a change.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To engage in conversation with fellow Masons - regarding traditions, politics, spiritualism, symbolism and prophecy etc

link   
The truth is out there. Just not on the internet.

link   
It is my sincere desire to learn as much about the seen and the unseen as possible. I want to reach out to the broader community, in anticipation of finding out exactly what one can do to be prepared.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
my intrests are crypo zooology, aliens, military cover ups, and super natrual

link   
My name is Gurj and I am from the UK. I have been experiencing odd things with time. It started a few years ago waking up at 3:33 and has gradually become more frequent. I dont think there is an answer but would like to hear other peoples experiences.

link   
I found this site because when i found out that all these hurricanes were hitting,i thought back to this book i read that mentions the haarp conspiracy, and now that there is another big hurricane hitting texas today, i figured id go online and see if anyone else has the same views. this was the second site that came up.i clicked on it.and the first thing i see is someone that has the same opinion as me.if i had someone in my hometown to talk about this with,i would.but i dont.so i wanted to discuss this with people(this site) that have the same thoguhts as me.

link   
i am very interested in all formz of firearms. i have been pistol and rifle shooting so i hav some personnal experience as well as knowledge obtained from books and the internet. i hope to contribute sum truth about firearms to these forums.

link   
I hope to learn a little about everything

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Mothers and fathers throughout the land,
Dont critisize what you cant understand,
Your sons and daughters are beyond your command,
Your old road is rapidly ageing,
So get out of our way if ya cant lend a hand,
For the times they are a-changing

link   
This is all real cool stuff...

link   
Hey i'm like everyone else who's trying to find out the lies the Gov. been telling us.

link   
I am a father of 5 ranging in age from 12 to 1 year old. I am learning about many things relating to conspiracies, some believable and some, well lets just say, pretty kooky. I am mostly on the learning side but hope that in the future might be able to contribute. My major concern is what about my childrens future?

link   
If one is denied the truth for so long, when it is finally presented it can be inconceivable.

link   
The world is going just as expected.Most conspiracy related topics i have familiarized my self with for the past 15 years.Just want to stay abreast of the inbetween stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi, I'm Don. I'm working on a cure for cancer and I want to free political prisoners throughout the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join