It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 420
<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have worked in many different area's including the oil industry and for the civil service, and dispite not having any of my own theories, I am interested in reading any theories and having a analytical mind, I enjoy discussing and exploring them.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have lurked around here for ages..thought i would join up finally..My spouse and I both work for a airline and she works at the DIA in DEN..I returned here to research this odd place and hopefully contribute in this area..thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the world is an interferrence of holographic wave pattrens(broken symmetry)i am a mayan jagaur , when i found the alpha numeric codeing for it i foudn a correlation with holographic . i am a dolphin child ( telapath ,amazed with music(tone) ,studders(midn always raceing at infinitite(skitzophrenic octave ;celestial eyes at teh speed of light seeing the qauntum mechanics of angles,numbners,octaves of waves that fold into each other and multiply in entropy ...i belive in kinematically swayign throug hunderlineing solidaritons . my brain records all my emotions, light , and sound , waves in the neruocritiry of my brain bewteen qaurks in electrons ;holographic memory(dna body , light body ) i think dolphins are vishnus .

link   
Since I was young I have known there is so very much that is around us that we don't know about or understand. None the less, it is real. Myths, legends and handed down stories most likely have some basis of truth. I have not had the experiences that others have had and I want to know about these.

link   
I'm Native American,I'm also a healer,from my great grandfather I have the gift of seeing threw veils,and also doing photo reads.what that means is that I can see light beings,animals,auras spirit guides,past lives numbers,as well as symbols.I Believe I can help people to understand what they see,and also learn more about myself and my own gifts.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just curious.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I hope to learn about anything this great site as to offer. And, I hope to contribute when I can.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Mr. ORiley. I noticed Mr. Donahue was calling you Billy,, You should have returned the favor and called him Philly... Keep up the good work Bill..the Comers...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
allow me to be ultra lame

omg like hi to all the ppl on page 420

the hi r sincere though

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am an American female in my mid twenties. I consider myself politically active and am interested in current events and world affairs. I'm also a member of several other message boards and would like to join AboveTopSecret as it comes highly recomended. I'm also a moderator for another Forum so I take message board rules very seriously. My goal is to bring intelligence, candor and politeness to the table while keeping an informative channel open between myself, this message board and other posters. Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i am adeacon of a church a strong christian 49 years old and have a a spirit guided understanding of the bible , allthough a solid base of common sense keeps me inline i try to learn something hew each day preferably a truth and have been given a great gift of discernment of such

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well i hope to learn more about UFO'S and other unexplaneable things

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I feel that it is important to interfere in the matters of peace of each one of the nations and to put our granite of sand to improve the things in our country

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I need to know whats up with the un-natural

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I am confused about the anti-catholic groups. What secrets are held from them

link   
I beleive that the truth is something which only the "highest" members and rulers of society make up to entertain the public and distract them from the real truth. The real truth being something that even the highest in our society cannot stop. What that is, I do not know, but I want to find out...

link   
I have always been interested in crypts and may have an insight or two to add from time to time.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I hope to contribute my knowledge that goes beyond the realm of what I have witnessed in this realm of life and that this is and ongoing occurence inour family.WHAT I hope to learn is about people like myself without being laughed at.

new topics

top topics

<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join