It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mom, MENSA, Muse

link   
i hope to just contribe oppinions as well as take in opinions of others. these things really intrest me and i just want to try to learn as much as possible, as well as put in what i know to help out others aswell

link   
Awakening, and more curious than EVER....!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A good conservitive girl, from the left coast of NYC, born and raised here, and still confused.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey, It was about 4 months ago when i made my first inquisition to know the truth about 'The Illuminati' - since then I've been hooked on every type of conspiracy theory, government scandal, war secrets, aliends and the hidden technology on the space stations, area 51, secret societies, and connections between 36 of our presidents... if you know anything interesting about any of those topics, let me know.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am a student of mechanical engineering in prefinal year in India,I love rocket science and thrust of big engines

link   
I'm a fanatic about theatre. I love the unknown. I love to talk. I know a lot.

link   
I am getting many of the interesting comments on your boards forwarded via the numerous news groups to which I belong; why not get them from the horse's mouth?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm a freelance artist/amateur writer whose joining this site in the hopes of finding one more source of uncensored news. Given the proliferation of censoring in the "main" news sources in this country, and even online, I feel that free speech and access to all sides of the story, including information that those in control feel is innappropriate for public consumption, is more important than ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just wish to leara more

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
just looking for answers

link   
I'm 14 and from Australia. I have interests in the JFK assasination and Area 51, along with other government coverups.

link   
I am in my 40s. Male. Profession: Technology Intergration Consultant. I am a student of life. My research is to find definite ties within ancient cultures and modern phenomenon to explain the past and present function of our species.
By researching I hope to find a path back to my originally intended place in life.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm Mike, 20, been coming to this site since I was 16. Never really had too much to say, I just soaked it all in. Now I'm on my own, doing my own thing, seeing the world and the people around me for what they really are. Hoping to learn and spread some knowledge at the same time, if i can.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am 48 years old, well travelled and currently settled.I hope to contribute useful insight from knowledge and experience or benefit from other people's wisdom.. because you know "you never know"

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Humans are like tvs....the brain acts like the antenna, the body is the tv, due to conciousness, we are limited to what we see, but ever notice how drug trips can be similar to really weird dreams...(dreams when ur sober of course...)

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i am 29 yrs of age. Live in new brunswick canada. I hope to let people know the truth about some things that are wrote on this website plus also to learn something myself too.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm currently enrolled in religious classes at the University of Chicago. This site will provide another learning vehicle for me as well as a sounding board for my ever evolving views.

link   
Just a curious mind! Would love to learn more about many things. Especially those subjects that are shouted secrets..I enjoy the fact that these days information is at your fingertips...

link   
Have University degrees in Aeronautics&Astronautics, Astronomy, and Physics. I like to hear thoughtful opinions and info on esoteric scientific subjects and believe I may be able to contribute some of the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join