It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 419
<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello, I would love to join the forum, and contribute with anything, I can.

link   
I really wish to learn more about the mysteries of our World and I think that sharing information with people with the same interest is the best way to do so .

link   
JayOne takes interest in everything from Sereda and Sitchin to Jones and Chomsky. I hope to further my understanding of all matters relating to the Illuminati. I will contribute any information that corresponds to the topics of this site, granted it has not been posted and is of relevance.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I want to contribute factual information and learn factual information.

Building a picture up from factual information is a reliable way to progress in understanding what is happening in the world today.

link   
I'm hear to learn all things paranormal, and to include whatever I have previously learned.

link   
I am a teenager and someday i hope to find out why those people dissapeared in the bermuda triangle.

link   
I am glad that people are going a step further in the conspiracy world. I hope that I can educate myself more on the other side of the conspiracy spectrum, because much of it is creating a none christian world, where christianity is a product of man, and there lies are a creation of the universe, where this site (at least in my mind) reverses that effect.
Thanks a bunch!

link   
all about the UN Land Grab!

link   
I am a very open person, and I hope to learn as much as I can about everything.

link   
Since early childhood, I've had a feeling that there is something more to the world around me than what I saw. As it stands, I'm very skeptical of governments in general, and feel deep inside me that they're hiding something. I am currently a Political Science major at a large University, and wish to delve deeper into the alternative media world, seeking the truth for myself. I'm a long-time listener and supporter of Coast to Coast AM, and am looking for a forum to call my own.

link   
i am a girl. i want to be a writer or a novelist of some sort. ok.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have viewed several of your sited discussions, and find them, for the most part, logical and informative. I believe that I could also contribute a bit of information, not to mention a different perspective on various issues. I look forward to your response.

link   
Hello, Myself Sumit Sharma ,I am a managment graduate from India,I like all the information related to the secrets of our globe because its a knowledge ,no matter a fiction because you face the facts later but the fiction first.

link   
Hello,
It seems that the subject matter on these forums is of interest to me. I may have various information to add to some of these topics. I know a little about a lot, and if something interests me I find out more and share what I learn. I registered here because I had something to contribute to a discussion that I stumbled across while doing a web search on something related. I hope I can help others to learn in the future as others have helped me to learn in the past.

Peace be with you,
Phaxius

link   
Contrarian Solutions to Earth-Shaking Problems.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am a 23rd degree master mason. I have always been interested in Secret Societies, and hope to help people with myths about the masons and learn about other secret societies.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i just want some interesting facts for my reports, but if i have something to say i'll say it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm here just to add to the theory of conspracy.

link   
Im looking for a good conspiracy forum.

link   
I am looking to find others who may think the same as I do in some areas. I have long been labled a conspiracy theorist. I maybe that, but it doesn't mean I am wrong.

Thanks
Pam

top topics

<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join