It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 417
<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
just interested in knowledge and information that the mainstream media does not cover.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am interested in religious exorcisms and the supernatural. I would like to learn of others experiences as a way to validate my own

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm Korean, currently studying in America. I have heavy interest in East Asian politician relations and world military matters. I've been residing in several military forums for several years now, learning and contributing as I go.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I would like to see if I am the only paranoid one in America.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am interested in all conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i hope to gain a broader perspective on the happenings in the world today.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Knowledge expands our minds and gives us the ability to change and adapt to the changing world we live in. To quote one of my favorite sayings " Prior Preperation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am a conspiracy theorist and I do believe we are being mislead. I know through instinct that things are not what they seem or what we have been taught through the years. I think we are going to be truly surpised when the TRUTH comes out.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I hope to learn about the hype of Ferenhype 911...when I can contribute worthy insight of any issue, I intend to share this with you.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Melissa.
17 Years old
Megan Gale Lookalike,so I have been told.
To explore and follow my intuition, which will
inevitably lead me to my destination.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I am a concerned citizen trying to obtain true and factual information regarding the unsettling developments which are sweeping through this country! These would include weather anomolies; possible conspiricies and other clandestine operations of our illegal and immoral government. I do not wish to incite anyone or "stir the pot," I merely wish to obtain as much truthful information as I need to be informed and aware and, therefore, safer, if that is possible! I would also like the opportunity to inform others of the issues that are so disconcerting to me and to many of my fellow citizens. Again, these will not be expressed in an inflammatory or derogatory manner....Just the facts, ma'am."
Thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi, I have lived a full and varied life, and have learnt not to take things at face value, nor judge others without all the facts, I hope to keep an open mind and learn more about our world and all in it.Time for all of us is so short.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Always interested in conspiracies and theories of the unknown.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm mostly here to learn. I will contribute when i can, but this is primarily for my own education.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I've found some aspects of so-called conspiracy theories to make more sense than what we're told by the media. My interest started in 1996 as a teenager reading 'behold a pale horse'. I stumbled into this fourm searching for information on weather being used as a weapon as this hurricane rita has had me very suspicious and upset believing someone is tampering with the storm. I've browsed the fourm for just a short period and see a wealth of information I may be able to sort through and become more knowledgeable about 'what's going on' and what I can do to either stop it or cope better and also to be able to spread knowledge on some of these subjects. I hope to contribute from the standpoint of person who doesn't claim to have it all solved, yet is coming into awareness that each of us has the power to stop this war monster if we get our heads right.

SJS

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wide range of interests, especially politics, science. Curious as to truths and underpinnings of events.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I hope to contribute more info on the holloman ufo, was stationed there for 4 years. Meet some old retired peole who weremore than willing to chat about what happened there years ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I hope to learn of the conspiracies going on in the world which is fed to us by governments. By learning first I should then question, listen, and watch more attentively to what I am fed on the news thus uncovering government secrets.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Contribution: curiosity as a civic duty
What I hope to learn: everything I'm not supposed to know.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Howdy from Texas, I'm a military medic with 14 years in. I've seen my fair share of strange things and hope to add to the topics and threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join