It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 415
<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey was just lookin at the site, and it looks pretty cool. I am curently attending Purdue University in Indiana. Hope to enjoy the immense amout of info on this site.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My name is Adam Star Ruvola. I'm looking for an intellectually oriented message board community for discussion, debate and discovery of information both current and historic. I am an artist and a writer with a particular interest in visual and lingual symbols and argots.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this is a site i discovered and wouild just
like to hear and beleve nothing but the
truth you cant beat the truth

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Im a young chap from NZ who has been reading the ATS boards for some months now, and im intriuged by many of the paranormal and usual topics found here. I would appreciate an oppertunity to express my views and opinions, and hopefully get some light shed on my own experiences.

link   
I believe that interstellar spacecraft were and are being recovered by the united states government,. They are back enginenering the technolegy and using it in order to gain control of the worlds population for amajor event which is coming closer every moment.

link   
Hi, just wanted to join your forums to listen and talk about the bird flu.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would like to contribute to the information on commercial airplaines manufacturing and new projects around the world I hope to learn on it as well

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Heyla. Very interesting site. I used to be an American. Now I fight frost giants and listen to metal in the snow laden southwest coast of Finland. It's different seeing your country when you stand on the outside looking in.

One thought I had about Freedom of Speech... if people have the right to speak in public and the government has tried to limit this by requiring permits to speak loudly, why not retaliate by requiring the permits to be issued within 24 hours of the application? If Americans fail to enforce their rights by passing limits on government "permits" and other such nonsense, they only have themselves to blame.

That said, who am I to voice an opinion? I ran away...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anyone want some Thai recipies?I lived Thailand for 3 years and learned to cooklike a Thai. Just ask thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi I'm Mark and I'm particularly interested in Illuminati conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi all,
I've always had an interest in the paranormal having had many experiences. Having now moved to an area which has possible crypto creatures I also spend time doing hands on research in the field.
I'm looking forward to sharing stories and information while also learning a lot from areas new to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am interested in learning more about Scalar . I hope to add more fact and fiction to my understanding of elecrtonics

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
hi, my name is lee, im 24 and male and from the uk, i like anything to do with the paranormal and have been studying it for a few years now on the internet, i have OBE's quite frequently and have other strange experiences and when sleeping so this is my main area of interest. I hope to answer some questions that people may have from what i have learnt and hope to learn a lot more.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My main interests are Cryptozoology and I would like to think I can contribute intelligence and at times some humour to this section and throughout the whole site.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am very concerned about the FEMA Camps and the well-being of the NOLA Evacuees and the rest of the Gulf Coast that is not getting media attention or humanitarian aid.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wish to submit fair and lodgical contributions to this discussion board. I feel we, the people, have been lied to by governments and religious organisations since the last 2000 years and we must fight back with a lodgical and rationalised debate on the mess that these people have made of the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I will see what I can teach and what I can learn

link   
I am a 25 year old pisces female in San Diego. I am very aware of the fact that some entity defines reality for us and I have started to investigate this discovery for some 4 months now. I am looking for a chat room where I can be a part of intelligent conversation, so far this is the closest I've gotten.

link   
the truth is what i hope to learn and that what i impart is truthful

link   
I like to watch the specials David Blaine puts out because he's an amazing person that has the most remarkable abilities to change the way a person thinks. He's truly a beautiful person inside and out. I'd like to discuss his tests of endurance and find out what others think of his abilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join