It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I sent in an intro/registration a week or so ago, haven't rec'd a confirmation, I once did, however have a top secret clearance from the US Govt. Will that help? I am also a retired lawyer and an unretired writer. t

link   
I am interested in tasks of the RAF both past and present.

link   
I work in training and I like to learn and teach stories that go beyond financial, economical, environmental and military smoke screens.

link   
I have been reading the forums for quite some time now and am entrigued and entertained everyday. I will make educated attempts to contribute to discussions reguarding theories and ideas about the origin of humans, ufo's, conspiracies and the like.

Thank you.

link   
I like to start off by saying that everything I say is true to the fullest and
I would never try to mislead anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Political veiws and physcology...yep

link   
Hi, I'm researching all aspects of area 51 and related topics for a screenplay in progress. Love to chat with anyone regarding the real facts!

link   
well I'm a born gangmember I've been there done that I 've been through alot because of my parents my mom still has the mentality of a gangmember my dad not that much no more. I got stories to tell all them soon to become gangmembers so they can keep up

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I hope to bring information that will help further inform the users of this message board of the acts and laws that have been, and will come to be passed by the U.S. Congress that deals with our freedoms as citizens and human beings. I hope to learn as much as I can offer or more about the U.S Patriot Act, other related acts and how they affect our rights and positions as U.S. citizens.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Kenneth Brinegar, and I hope to learn new info on UFO's as well as Masons.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm 42 a mom and a wife who in college was intrigued by greek mythology ans astrology. I'm very much interested in the mayian culture.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have a passion for most things on this site

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
im a big fan of this kind of phnenomenum

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As a vet I know there's more out there, and I'm interested in finding it out

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm interested in different points of view.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hi,i'm 54,'been a seeker on and off for most of mylife.Last year i experienced aspiritual 'awakening' which is ongoing,and i really do feel that i'm awaking from a deep sleep.this year i experienced a second awakening about the true nature of the world-illuminati,911,bohemian grove, cia,etc-and it's really blown my mind!-strangely enough none of my friends or family are in the least bit interested in any othis;so
maybe i'm looking for a spot of feedback.Also i'm looking for audio/video downloads particularly bill coopers'behold a pale horse,david icke videos,and ram dass's fierce grace.
Best wishes kennydas

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
30ish white male looking for the truth, not whats pushed down my throat! by the media.

link   
Hi my name is Deany i do not know if i will ever use this site ever again or even if my comment will be read this late in the game but I am doing a english annotated bibliography project and have chosen Ja'eisha Scott as my topic.

link   
Music, books and 9/11 conspiracy. Not to mention video games. I crave knowlege of things you don't learn in school or on the news ((which is a comercial liar))

new topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join