It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 401
<< 398  399  400    402  403  404 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
my name is garry micheal i live in uk

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm very interested in the origins of mankind on earth, I think I might have some interesting information because I've seen some thins on the board that are not quite accurate ,so I hope I can stimulate this topic and also hope to find some missing pieces of the big puzzle.

reg

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
would love to know what goes on at area51 and the truth about roswell

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
an engineering student (telecom)
vellore india

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interested in alternative news sources

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
hi my name is heather i am very intrested in new posts and would like to add questions cause i am intrested in learning more about the government and so fourth

link   
Mark Twain:
The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Curious and determined to find the truth

link   
25 years in aerospace industry, mostly involved in the testing of experimental aircraft structures.

link   
I have always had an interest in the paranormal and after looking at your discussion topics I would like to learn more.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How did i get here? well, i did a google search on "new orleans sniper conspiracy" (sans quotes) and found this site at the top. Having seen your site mentioned recently by someone, in an established internet forum community i've frequented for years, i decided your link to be worth my time.

The link proved worthy, in the fact your members seemed to avoid "fanboi" behavior (willingness to support poking holes in paper tigers)

nothing prompted me to come up with that google search. I just simply could not believe that there would be no followup to the sniper horror, at least by NON-mainstream media.

oh, as for my education in social history, i read Znet articles alot...a certain news bit about the Venequela coup of 2002 is my basis for suspecting CIA snipers in NO.

bu

link   
very respective, never would tell a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
I host a radio show out of west central Florida. The website is vyzygoth.com.
We get it.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am a Choctaw Woman,who has been distrustful of the United States Goverment for many years. The ways that the govermsnt has used to destroy the cultures of my peoples the genocide used against my peoples, will, I'm afraid, be used on the current peoples of the United States.

link   
I think, therefore I am.
I am reflecting, pondering, exploring, learning, asking, becoming.
What I am is lost to who I am.
Who I am is finding what I am.

link   
Hi my name is Lori, thought I would become a member as I like to view the different topics. Got a few comments I would like to make myself on certain subjects and like to read others comments on the site.

link   
researcher involved in 911 disclosure of players in los angeles area

link   
Retired Superior Court judge in California interested in learning what the Bush Administration is really doing and what they are not telling us about.

link   
Just a guy lookin' to learn

top topics

<< 398  399  400    402  403  404 >>

join