It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
my name is jonathan. i'm 17 years old. i had actually visited this site off and on for a couple years before taking an extended hiatus. i never made posts in my previous stay, and i don't plan on making the occasional comment this time. rather, i enjoy in reading the other thought provoking posts of the other members and reflecting on them. this is all i ask to be allowed to do once more. thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm interested in this site because I am hoping to shine some light on my curiosities concerning many government quirks. This world lately seems to be brimming with conspiracy and I would like to throw my opinion out there and hope to get some insight from others, like me.

link   
it is just my wish you know, it is just and attempt to reach the words far from me, and if that's so, to create, as every knowledge should be used.

link   
A student of knowledge.

link   
I am retired merchant marine deck officer and have traveled to most of the world ports over a 40 yr career. Especially the Middle East.

link   
Help to sound the alarm of the impending take over of America after its collapse.

link   
I have found many of the threads quite interesting and insightfull. I am always interested in gaining new perspectives and have been greatly dissappointed with the typical online garbage. It is nice to see people willing to use the potential of the internet to bring individuals with differing ideals and backgrounds together, and I would enjoy contributing where I can and remaining silent when I should. I especially appreciate that all information is expected to be back up with at least some authoritative evidence.

link   
Senility or sensibility, I do not know which, but I find that with the passing years I believe less of what I'm told and more of what I'm warned is not possible. I can only offer what seems real and/or reasonable to me in all its fallability; I hope to get a better grip on what is "Really" going on with this reality.

link   
Found this site a few months ago. I visit almost every day now. Looking for and hoping to contribute to interesting discussions about gov't, science, religion, etc.

link   
32 years old, from Luxembourg / Europe. I hope to contribute in the areas of paranormal research, especially concerning astrology and tarot etc. Besides having interesting discussions concerning all topics on this board I hope to learn and aquire new ideas and content for my podcast.

link   
Browsed in while looking for the truth about the symbols used on US currency, after enduring the farce that is "National Treasure" - saw some interesting posts and wanted to join in the debate.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hello, My name is cide, also [Snip]. I am a 19-year old Starseed residing in Canada. you may view more detailed information on me at the following site: [Snip]
edit on 1/21/2012 by defcon5 because: removed personal contact info

link   
Logic is the Key.

link   
I want to share my theories, particularly about space, ufos, and mythical creatures. And hope to find interesting new theories in which i can study.

link   
I wish to learn more about mysteries and myths and to give opinion on issues that I know or researched to help others who have the same intrest as me.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's too crowded for me on the outside but too lonely on the inside. i love to write fantasy stories. i am very emathetic and a deep thinker. love mythical creatures, my story characters, and other worlds (that i've made up in my mind. . . haha).

link   
im new..on internet..but i like to findout (what other ppl have in mind) of this subject..cuz im verry interested..im from the streets tough but am verry aware of the greys...goodluck with finding the answer..

link   
i would like to donate my extensive knowledge of area 51 and UFOs. i have read much and am goin to visit area 51 over the summer. i would like to learn facts thet i have not yet discovered.

link   
I have recently received my Master. I am looking at ways to expand my Reiki training and experience.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Like your site. Like the commentary. Like the exchange of ideas. I also hope to ultimately discover who was on the grassy knoll.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join