It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 399
<< 396  397  398    400  401  402 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm a brazilian learner, but I need to Know more about nazi and avro fly soucer

link   
Im basicaly here to give my opinions and to listen and share those of others.

link   
I hope to get some insite on national/international secrets and read peoples opinions on different subjects.

link   
dable in telekinese, and other mind uses

link   
I have for a long time believed that their is other life apart from the human race & after seeing the documentary "Charriots of the gods" I have an insatiable , inquisitive appitite to learn more.

link   
I am a mom, taxpayer and I have something important to say.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buckingham
I am in the Army national Guard currently stationed in Iraq. I would like to share my first hand accounts of women in Iraq and what I have seen first hand. I would like to learn of others experiences as well.

I only wish i had the courage to do what this guy is doing. I'm just an Air traffic controller and a Navy Vet who wants to learn more....and i would be very interested in whatever stories Buckingham has to tell.

BDL

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Saw a couple of interesting things on here, thought I'd register and have a proper look round.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
my name is glenkirk carifelle, im from alberta, bout live here in victoria. b.c. and all my life I"ve been intersed with area 51. something i saw back in 1976 or 77.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi! 30 something lady from colorado..just fascinated in the readings...always learning..

Mio

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not mutch to say. 21 years old from Norway and work with computers. My hobbies are much more intresting

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've had personal experience with NSA & freemasons that give me a wider view than most as to what's going on, & I'm a Biblical scholar & music publisher/songwriter & ex career outlaw. My church is officially outlawed by IRS & courts.
Amendment 10 VOIDS "Patriot Acts" & National Security Act, as does legal precident of "Marbury VS Madison". I'm a constitutionalist against NWO.

link   
I dont really have anything to contribute, im jus curious and fascinated by what i have been reading on this site.

link   
I am here because I feel that not enough people take a look at the "big picture" as to what could be contributing to larger experineces people encounter in their lives as opposed to choosing to walk with their heads bowed in ignorance or disbelief

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have heard of the illuminati and am interested in learning more about it. At this point I don't have anything to conribute

link   
I am an RN with 28 years experience in Critical Care and Home Care including preparation for Y2K. I have been politically active since '88 and find that many concerns about suspicious situations are partly lack of information and partly atttitude issues. I like to engage in reasonable discussion and clear up confusion as well as stay informed about what is going on and what people are thinking.

link   
im not sure what i can contribute other than an open mind but i would love to lean about peoples ideas .

link   
I'm a concerned citizen who has some compassion on the people who suffered so much during this disaster

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I just found this site and this is stuff i am very interested in

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Graphical designer & artist who uses science as the basis of it's work. I Love anything that flies (the faster the merrier) Open minded believing that our world is far bigger than what you see in a first glance.

top topics

<< 396  397  398    400  401  402 >>

join