It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 397
<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Im a college student at Texas Tech and just recently got interested in stuff a lot of other people will just blow off. I have looked at this forum for a little while and there is some very interesting stuff on here. I would like to be a part of this and learn more about the stuff talked about on here.

link   
I am Lee and want to learn more about water engines. Hope to have imput someday.

link   
i hope i can learn a hole heap from you to share my info around.

link   
I assume nothing. This explains my craving for what the other person has to say about any event or incident that smells. I'd rather die being curious than live a lifetime holding on to my opinion just because the truth is not easy to seek. I'm Truth's big fan.

bjk

link   
just a guy that loves secrets

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Um, well this is somewhat odd. I've read a great amount of literature on the NWO/Illuminati/whatever you want to call them.
I'm a follower of Jesus christ.
I just wanted to post some comments here, I've never had to type an essay to post on a website before, and I'm not gonna start now.

Maybe when I wake up tomorrow you'll let me post here. If not, good enough. Life goes on.

link   
UK academic, I can offer expertise in qualitative research methods; and I hope to learn about the conversion of 'virtual' stories on boards like ATS into 'real' stories on talk radio and mass media - especially the current FEMA camp story. I tried to register a few days ago with my academic email address but hit 'enter' before I'd written the intro. Hope you'll accept me this time.

link   
I am a very openminded person who believes that we are definately not alone in the universe and that we are pawns being played by various governments and organisations.

link   
Well to start off, I must say that I have been watching the news. Ever since 9/11 i've been looking through tapes video files to draw conclusions. So far ive come to the conclusion that our government is in fact very corrupt. If I am accepted to this forum, I will try my best to find the truth and spread it with everyone whos interested and aware. I want to expose 9/11, the truth on aliens, and many more things. So please consider admitting me into the forum because i have lots to share

link   
I'm a 911 conspiracy advocate and hope to learn more about shadow gov'ts, high tech, and may contribute insights from my vast library resource.

link   
I am 53 years old, married for 27 years. I love to hear about ufo's. and listen to any programmes about them. I have never experienced any myself. I also find conspiracies theorys interesting. Thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Serbian-American who wants to see justice done to the wronged Serbian people and government by the people restored in America.

link   
I am a Explor. anovalist a human being searching for the truth.Step me in the wright direction.

link   
Looking for sources of information so I can make informed decisions regarding what is happening in the world...
~Crator is Chief~

BDL

link   
Not really sure what I'll contribute or learn, just saw a couple of topics that interested me.

link   
I'm 20, live in the Uk (Derby) studying history and english at college. I'm joining so I can learn more about cryptozooology (If I've spelt that right)

link   
28 year old student from Holland, come to contribute all kind of discussions and learning new things.

link   
I can't say much about what I hope to contribute, as I have been a lurker here for years, but I just ran across a story that has not been reported on ATSNN yet and I REALLY think it needs to be.
As to what I hope to learn, I have been learning all about the news that the mainstream media can't/won't report since the first day I 'discovered' this site.

link   
I AM A MALE KENYAN OF AFRICAN ORIGIN AGED 59, BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE. I AM IN SMALL BUSINESS AND I LIVE IN NAIROBI.I AM A RETIRED SOCIAL WORKER.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have been in search of answers of why I have predicted things in my dreams since a child and also premonitions. The same goes for my children. They both seem very psychic and sensitive to hearing/seeing things from the other side and a kind of knowing. Also one of my daughters can leave her body at will (OBE). I feel certain individuals can trigger this and others can not. I feel we can contribute insights to this group and also learn a great deal also.

new topics

top topics

<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join