It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I would like to contribute some ideas that I have to further develop this site!

link   
I am a professional mother of three. I hope I can give sound and objective points to any issues raised and read different perpectives posted here.

link   
Knowledge is the only true power that we have left for us. Start the revolution NOW!!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Believe it or not I've never joined a message board before because I am a FREAKING cave-man. OOK. Anyhow, a friend of mine said I should joining and contribute and I will try to add something intelligent about hunting and gathering to the discussion.

link   
Believe it or not I've never joined a message board before because I am a FREAKING cave-man. OOK. Anyhow, a friend of mine said I should join and contribute, so I did. I will try to add something intelligent about hunting and gathering to the discussion.

link   
HI I have an interest in UFO sightings, and having seen an event myself 10 years, would be interested in recent findings

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I found this site and I like that it has people to provide both sides of the picture not just the one everyone wants to see. Everyday when I see topics that are controversial I think them over and I look at both of the sides. Sometimes the little guy needs help presenting his story

link   
i am nothing more than a revolutionary(against the goverment) im also a philosipher and im also a logic and im nothing more than a person who is invisible in the crowd but stands out at the same time im smart and stupid i have much to learn and also learned much i can twist your mind and warp ypur thoughts im nothing more than a guy against all and none im a nuetral(i wont fight for anyside i have no religion)
im everything

link   
I'm an attorney, having served a number of years in the USAF and now a civilian government attorney. My contributions, I suppose, will be law related. From the perspective of what I am hoping to learn, I don't really know yet.

link   
I'm here to theorise like the rest of you guys...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have recently been introduced to your site, while being taught I was being ignorant to what is trully going on in our government. I find that many of the topics peak my interest, and hopefully I can openly give my opinion and join in on the debating of issues. I want to know the truth, and this is where it seems to be found. Thank you for considering my application.....

link   
Hello, I am an Afghan-American living in Laramie, Wyoming. I attend the University of Wyoming

I'm a philosophy major and spend alot of my time reading books and studying to get into Med School.

Born and raised in Orange County, California.

link   
To be honest, I am sceptical at best to some of the theorists that have come alive since the WWW has spread it's tenticles. Too easy for any Joe to predict and spout any nonsense that they have a want to. I take lots of salt, and hope I dont tread too hard on toes when I comment on things here. I have been visiting and reading a lot of the posts and after reading a few of the more *cough* implausible ones thought I might join in the fun

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have always wanted to learn the truth and see what the government really do. I hope to contribute with my vast knowledge and learm more too.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just a guy interested in top secert things.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
good day fellow souls, i look forward to conversing with you all on many topics that sheople wont even think about. yup yup

link   
I'm a college student who enjoys pointing out obvious flaws in certain arguments. I found a flaw in a specific argument, so with all due respect... I'd like to poing it out...

link   
I am a 20 year old junior Biology major and a member of the elite inner circle of the most cultured pearls of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. I plan to relay my superior knowledge to those who may not know and learn all that I can.

link   
Im a 19 year old canadian interested in many types of new technology and fields of science especially interested in finding more about a technology i recently learned of called total immersion technology.

link   
I'm a college student in China. I have my own view to see the world, maybe the view of most Chinese.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join