It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm a conspiracy theorist that likes the more lighthearted stuff, can do serious stuff as well though and would like to know more about secret societies.

link   
Greetings,
I would like to join in on the discussion, I also am on a couple boards, I really like how you have this one set up... My name is Kellysue and I am ready willing and very able to assist in anything you may need..
thank you for any and all vonsideration of my application to join

link   
I'm hoping to learn more on real true story that need to be told more to the world. And to get a better understanding or what is real and what is not real.

link   
I only want to learn until I'm ready to speak

link   
I hope to stimulate my process of thought with like minded searching souls from all walks of life

teo

link   
I work offshore and visit this site everytime i have a chance to read anything that is of interested.

link   
I am from quebec city and I can,t begin to evoke my total dismay at that stuppid comment of that Fema head BROWN is is name such as the stuf that ,s in his head... when he said they did,nt know the situation at the superdome I WAS SCREAMING at my t-v screen in an outrage that bordered histeria what thef..&* I AM IN QUEBEC and I knew what was going on in there just like my co patriot CELINE DION I was fit to be tied at the situation I was calling american t-v stastions asking why they could,nt drop food and whater at least from an helicoptor wow AMERICA THIS IS SCARY!!!!!! to know that security is so lame and that people like that BROWN guy has people `s lives into his hands GOD HELP YOU AMERICA!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Life Long Learner. Currently work in the intelligence field and wanting to learn more about intelligence.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A friend of mine forwarded me the FEMA Detainment Camp thread. After reading it I felt compelled to join you to learn and contribute.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hi i hope to learn about all the facts of the black project program and i hope i can add some of my own knolege

link   
I am intrigued by the methodology of secret societies and would like to explore the possibility of creating a secret society. Sound strange? Well let me explain then...

link   
Reseacher

link   
1960's - Fundamentalist Christian Republican
1970's - Feminist Anti-War Democrat
1980's - 1990's Asleep
2000's - Disillusioned Wild-Eyed Radical Populist, Still a Feminist, Still a Liberal, Still against the military-industrial complex

I've only read the FEMA detainment thread, but am awe-inspired by the owner's post. YES. It is not what party you belong to, it's whether you are going to sleep through the complete abrogation of the Constitution, and especially our right to a secret ballot that is actually counted.

link   
antonio coimbra, from Brazil. Hope to learn about conspiracies, ufos, mind control and so on.

link   
just inquisitive

link   
Hi, I'm here to remind people that common sense will always prevail over b.s. And if needed, I'll let you know if you need to get a real hobby.

link   
im just a guy who wants to learn more, and have an extensive aviation background.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm a 25 year old grad student from Memphis.

link   
To abide for now is all i can do?

link   
I am a Green Democrat who has been interested in parapsychology and ufology since I was 16 years old (in 1965). This place seems like just the right place for me! I know a lot in certain matters; I am willing to share what I know; and I hope to learn much more!

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join