It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i am student hoping to know about all the mysteriously hidden secrets in the universe

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Department of Defense, Office of Weapons and Space

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am a semi retired RN, caring for invalid husband--very tuned into political storied of the day. I want to learn what "else" is going on that mainstream media never tells us!! Thanks, Sue (scopain)

link   
50yr Old Man, Several tours of duty,Australian First Airborne Division, I hope that my "Limited" knowledge may be of some use and hope to find others of similar experience to my own. The Truth Is Out There

link   
Retired nurse, perhaps contribute at some time what I see or hear in the medical community and is not being told on the news. Interested in all things strange, long time listener of coast to coast am.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am simply an individual who finds some of the discussions here fascinating. I am registering largely so that I may track some specific threads more easily, and also so that I may contact people quietly about references. I rarely post in public anywhere; I sincerely doubt that will change here.

I do dream of an Internet in which people actually practice the fine arts of spelling, punctuation, and grammar, along with the use of appropriate white space. This dream is one of the myriad reasons I do not post often.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just hoping to learn more and add whatever I can. I am greatly concerned with the current US situation.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i want to learn i i can and from that i can attribute

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
simply to learn about conspiracy situations and stories that are otherwise too controversial to be posted on other websites in order to broaden my perspective on the world. i'm only seventeen, so i can't contribute much in the way of hard facts and evidence and photographs of situations like i've seen on this board, but i can hope to offer logical and pointed discussion in reference to those subjects and threads. my main purpose in joining this community is to learn as much as i can with out being subjected to the corporate biases of mass media that happens to be rife in our society. hopefully being part of this website can help me to develop some kind of argumentative skills as well as provide me with resources outside of the usual medium for obtaining information.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i am a practicing catholic and i am curoius about annelise michel.

link   
Hot wars, Cold wars, they're all fought over bets...think about it.

link   
hey,
umm, im really interstested in all this conspiracy stuff, i definetly believe that there is more 2 the world then what the government try 2 force u 2 believe, buh im only 15 n i dont really know much about about it, so i was hoping i could find out things and learn from this website

link   
Pass along some thoughts and stories.

link   
Hi my name is Garry I live in Melbourne Australia

link   
Let's see, I would like to join this forum so I can contribute information on aliens and alien abductions, and in turn learn more about said subjects.

link   
interested kiwi

link   
I am a neurolinguist who seeks to expose mind control techniques being used by advertisers, politicians, and religious leaders. Website is www.leafturn.com

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

link   

link   
I am hoping to become involved in meaningful discussion with other people like me who are interested in knowing about top secret activity going on in this country. I am a believer in the Truth and the Way as well.

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join