It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm majoring in pathology, and hope to learn more.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Became interested in all things 'otherworldly', at the age of 8, after reading 'A Wrinkle in Time', by Madeleine L'Engle, and 'The Martian Chronicles', by Ray Bradbury. Since then, I have consciously pursued topics on things weird, strange, supernatural, strange, and 'suspicious'.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Only goal is to find truth and fight lies. Fully support Thomas Jefferson's views of Religion and Government.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here I am. Hope to contribute to the fiction section.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am here to share.

I am here to learn about people.
What they want to know.

I believe there are no aliens. No longer.

Now, we and they are denizens of the cosmos.

There are patterns emerging.
Propulsive diagnostics data is likely becoming more discernable.

The time has begun.

link   
v.disturbed by unfolding events - democracy, once gone, will not return.

link   
Hello, my name is Andrew. I will follow the rules and bring good things to this website.

link   
I want to learn all I can about the way things really work.

link   
Female 53y
Dentist[BDS]1974
translat[BA 2000]E&German
active minded woman..hope to contribute&learn more ...its the ist hour i knew about u on internate but i read about Maison &Sion..wish to know more...thank u

link   
Having been to iraq and back and reading the articles that people say, make me strive to put in some experinced words on subjucts i have first-hand experince in.

link   
I want to know everything

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
53 year old grain of sand who has worked in 34 states across the US and outside the US on event management and historic preservation, hoping to offer a bit of comment amongst sane human beings as opposed to most of the sheep walking on two legs in this country. Hoping to learn about issues and and specifics faster than the mass media wants me to.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Private Investigator and Conspiracy buff.I like sharing details and hope to pick up a few as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
peace

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have been recently introduced to an alternative way of thinking about the country we live in and would like to explore topics about conspiracy and how it plays in reducing our freedoms.

link   
How much longer do we have?

link   
Always curious and researching a variety of topics, writer, artist, and love an intelligent discussion.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi i've been visiting this site for years, but feel the need to join now. Initially I hope to contibute info about an australian tourist who was jailed in NO just b4 katrina and was "lost in the system" for a week, he saw stuff..
I hope to learn about myself as much as learning about new tech. and ethics of such. I like being exposed to concepts,theories,rants etc. which challenge the accepted norms.
I wish to listen as much as to learn, as i think this is a fundamental step to basic human understanding, as opposed to hearing (which is the purely physical act).
Oh, and i like a laugh...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm looking for answers to questions that keep popping up-like when George the Lesser really learnd about Lake George, and what he did after he got that info. Same for Conoleeza Rice, Uncle Dickie and Uncle Rummy. Also when they all did know about 9/11. What did they do, when the first hints of 9/11 happening, where did they go and where when they heard about
9/11. also, i have been hearing about detention camps where victims are held for 5 months and are unable to leave the camp on penalty of loosing all help from FEMA.

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join