It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am interested in knowing more about your website

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just another person who likes to read up on the wierd and insane.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interested in all kinds of things, read widely and hope to contribute as well as expecting to learn much from others.

link   
I'm a well-published novelist specializing in paranormal and conspiritorial sujects. I co-host a radio show on same subjects. Collecting and exposing hoxes and disinformation in general, govermental in particular, is of special interest to me.

link   
Fed bg - observer at this time

link   
hi, i would like to learn more about aliens.(lol godd reason eh?)

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm a retired Social Worker living in the foothills of the northern Sierras. I'm primarily concerned with the increasingly "dysfunctial" state of our nation.

link   
I'm 23 and work as a medical supply storekeeper for a major hospital chain. I've always been interested in the unknown, or at least the stuff I'm not allowed to know.

link   
Hello, I am a "newbie" to this Abovetopsecret.com website and I am thoroughly interested in what this place has to offer. I have been researching these subjects on the net for some time now and I just hope to expand my mind further in the wake of the world today.

link   
Found this board by a link on another board. Very interesting articles here.

link   
I hope to contribute more research information and I am working on a senior paper for highschool on consipiracies in the United states

link   
My mother calls me a Conspiracy Theorist, but I just think of myself as extremely open minded. No explanation is too far fetched, afterall, there are something questions out there that nobody has a definitive answer to. I hope to contribute ideas and opinions of my own which are always arrived at after taking in all I can on the matter. I hope to learn new things and apply those thoughts to help mold my own process of elimination.

link   
Masons

Masons have and continue to leave their fingerprints throughout history. The focus of many who contribute to this site is often blurred by superficial knowledge of masonry. In order to comprehend the mission of a mason one must delve into the world of an invisible mason. This is a wor

link   
i am very interested to learn and when i learn i will use and helpo to contribute to this organization

link   
I wanted to share a story I read about infectious disease in a bio3 lab in NO. I thought this might relate to a topic that is being discussed.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I enjoy listening to other peoples ideas about things

link   
I do not know what I will be able to contribute, nor do I know with certainty why I am intrigued by the understandable. All I know is that i feel like we should all know about anything and everything that could possible be surrounding us without our knoweledge.

link   
My interests are Unsolved Mysteries to uncover or solve be they Big Brother's doings or ETs.

link   
HELLO, I Hve seen two small flying saucers and have searched the webb looking for others that have seen the same, without any luck. the two flying saucers i have seen were in odessa, texas about 38 years ago. the first one i saw i was with two other kids. the second one i was by myself. both of these saucers were on a electric line about 15 ft. above my head i was standing below them. it happened about i think about 2 or 3 tears apart. both of them were silver or grey and about 24 inches around. i am looking for anyone that has seen the same size saucers. i have a little more information but will wait till i hear from someone.
thanks
steve

new topics

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join