It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am an angry liberal. Mostly I am a moderator of two groups, I am a research journalist (politics).

I have a question about the blog about getting back from a FEMA Camp. The date is 6/9. I am wondering if that was supposed to be 9/6?

Thanks, SB

link   
Name is Dan and I am interested in wide variety of subjects.....hope to share some things and hope to learn new things about our surroundings.

jlw

link   
figured out in school that history has lied to us, still searching for the truth

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have been an active member of the 9/11 truth movement and drug legalization movements for a long time, and am looking for a place to share information and discuss serious politics with people.

link   
Want truth not coverup. Will offer my knowledge in health to those interested.

link   
I served in various classified areas in the US Navy for almost 30 years. I would like to exchange ideas and experiences with similar folk without of course violating any areas that are still classified.

link   
I am a 65 years old American-Cuban, X Special Forces member and a survivalist.

I am a anti-Zionist-Israel and a pro-Palestinian

Been ready for what is to come and ready to survive on my own for up to three years and for twenty more if I have to use my silver stach.

I can be of great help to those who wants to survive that which is to come in the not to far future.

link   
I stumbled across the site, and have found many of the theories plausible, and now hope to gain a broader appreciation for the understanding of our world.

link   
I'm an open-minded professional and military veteran who believes in the values set forth in the US Constitution. I'm dismayed at the way our "leaders" conduct themselves, and feel that I can learn from, (AND CONTRIBUTE TO) the growth of this forum.

link   
I have a PhD in molecular genetics, I practice Reiki, which is a biofield energy therapy as described by the National Institutes of Health, and I am interested in many of the subjects discussed here, related to my carreer and interest as stated above.

link   
i love to read intresting things and i am not afraid to speak my mind about the things i know.

link   
Free thinker free person

link   
Hi there,
I'm a 56 year old lesbian progressive thinker from St. Louis. I hope to first learn, then contribute what I can to this community.

link   
Aerospace Consultant - Commercial/Military Aerospace

link   
I am a 26 year old poli sci student, and i would like to know more.

link   
I'd love to learn what the media hides from us.

link   
White Anglo Saxon Protestant promoting the White Race

link   
I do not wish to be added. I am here to tell you you have a member with a name that is copyrighted. That name is Misazeno. Delete his account and his information. Failure to do so will result in a law suit. Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
An awareness and a different perspective; insight and to gain other perspectives. To find ideas and help in the ever lasting search for answers and how to help this world.

X98

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join