It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this site when doing extensive research on Iran and its military capabilities and afterwards ended up reading alot of interesting information that I never knew about in several of these forums, mainly War on Terrorism and Katrina Aftermath.

Reading about the Conspiracy theories, which kept my head spinning on wheter it could be true or not was highly interesting.

Anyway, what I feel I could contribute on these forums is from time to time offer my opnions in future hopefully but mainly at the moment I just wish to read more on the topics and be more of an reader at this time.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Retired Corporal, Australian Army, Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment. Suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

link   
I always want to find out why happening happened and who is benefitting. Tell it like it really is. I am a truthseeker.

link   
I'm ever in a position of standing upon my watch to see what the Lord would say to me and having my ear to the ground to hear. I'm ready to hear from the Lord through others and receive it if lines up with His Word and the witness of the Holy Spirit.

link   
Writer and TRUTH-TELLER. Known by many names on the net. Work for several independent media sources.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
not sure what i can contribute to this site, nut i have had a ufo encounter, and was doing a search and found this site. does the number 711 mean anything ?

link   
Just looking for some truth.

link   
Im a 47 yr old grandmother from TX. I have first hand experience with the Bush admin. the yrs they ruined TX on their way to the WH. I hope to gleam more information by joining as many discussions as posible.

link   
Aliens, UFOs, Conspiracies, Skulls, Bones and Airplanes too.

link   
To be honest I'm recently coming home from a correctional institution. While my incarseration I've been reading alot and have seen somethings come to light. Unfortunately I dont have much knowledge to share, but I hope I can gain knowledge from your site.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Do not go gentle into that good night".....Dylan Thomas

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
blak male of 38 yrs awakened at the age of 7yrs old to the wisdom of my people.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hope to contribute my vast knowledge at how not to do things.

From Liverpool riots to London bombings

link   
Do I take the red pill or the blue pill?

link   
i love this site

link   
I am interested in exploring the border between what we are being told by the purveyors of information and the truth.

link   
retired engineer
interests-history-current events politics
aircraft.
hope to contribute information/opinions/ideas on various issues.and learn indepth information/news from others

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have been interested in conspiracies since I was a boy. I recently found this site and have been looking over it quite a bit.

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join