It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I Seek The Truth

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i wanna figure out secret messages in songs

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hi,im a 28yearold single father . my parents were hippies.ive always been a news junkie and everyday i strive to educate my mind, via the net or books.ive been a lurker of ats for 2 years .i hope to contribute my off the wall thinking and i am eager to learn anthing that will add to my library of knowledge.because of your typical (sigh)american teenage problems i was kicked out of highschool in 11th and 12th so i never graduated high skool. so u will sometimes have to forgive me for my poor spelling and worser
english,but thatdoesnt mean im ignorant and i kno the community is intelligent enough to see this. oh yeah. im funny like a clown so u might enjoy my company. 2 years as a lurker and i finally apply, dont ask what took so long.

kmp

link   
I was born in Texas but now live in California...I want to know the truth of what is going on...I know "Big Brother" and the Media wont tell me...maybe we can help each other to know.

link   
Hi,

I've been following most of the topics posted on your dicussion forum and find them very interesting and informative to an extent of getting first hand actual expiriences of user from in respect to what they are talking about.

I have been pretty silent to just reading this posts and blogs that my silence cannot be already contained..hence i am registering up to be able to speak up my mind as a user.

link   
Looking for breaking news and chatter

link   
I WANTED TO FIND ALL THE US DOLLAR BILL SECRETS

link   
I am Alicia the syndrome master and I contribute my wonderful way of thinking that is unique yet understandable. and as far as what I hope to learn I am an open book :-) teach me and I shall teach you...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I posess a voracious hunger to learn what others do but, I do not know and broaden the foundation of knowledge upon which I build my opinions. After 60 years of such behavior I believe I draw from a well of knowledge that is deep and broad, my perspective and insight often helpful to others I am told. I am still learning, and would treasure the opportunity to "pan for the gold" on your forum that I may enrich and be enriched.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
want to receve news and information thats not from the media and to form and share ideas and opinions

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am a believer in government conspiracy concerning UFOs, political elections, and the secret government.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Good to have you here mrdimmle

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

link   
I thought this would be an interesting place to alternative viewpoints on a lot things.

link   
I want to believe.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Familiar with most theories. Interested in researching credible scenarios.

link   
Found this site through John Titor mailing list, fell in love with the Katrina FEMA Camp thread, and hope to explore furthur. My interest in knowing what really is going on stems from seeing some interesting things in my life, in both my civilian and military careers. Keep up the great work!

link   
Military expert

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join