It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I live in England. I hope to learn more of the truth behind real stories to dispel the smokescreen that the British press feed us.

link   
I hope to learn more about what is going on in the world from somewhere other than the news, and from another point of view, the view of the people. I believe I can contribute my opinions on some items, and facts on others. My heart goes out to anybody affected by Hurricane Katrina..

link   
I have always been interested in things like this and I hope to learn more about conspiricy issues. I'm not quite sure what insight I can bring to the site, but I will contribute all that I can.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
would just like to offer advice to steer people away from possible frauds

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i'm a sceptic in all of this ufo's story, but i'm here to expand my knowledgements on this ishues. i do not believe though i do not disbelieve. i guess the truth is out there!
i do believe the americans are Definitely hiding something, all the evidences go on that direction!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Toxic Revelations and censored military information on biological weapons
By The Toxic Reverend *an Environmental Technologist.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
aye, just lookin forward to learn some stuff about stuff. i'll mostly comment on others posts...ask questions...the usual.

link   
I've searched through the website to get a feel of the place and it looks like a good place to come to learn new information that the government doesn't want you to know. Better safe then sorry as the old saying goes.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I both want to learn from other peoples knowledge on worldy events and conspiracy's while sharing my own as well.

link   
I am very pleased with all the info I have recieved here and would very much like to contribute!

link   
Hey folks! Good to be here. Love these types of videos and things like that!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am an ageless Gemini woman from Indiana who has always been interested in everything from astrology to zen. I am very open minded and i am a firm believer that we are not alone in this universe. Hey, I think Fox Moulder has got it down! Take me or leave me, I know what I have seen and see..lol.
Sincerly, brushoff

link   
i hope to learn knew things that can help me in any way

link   
i'm very interested in hover boards, aliens and any secret gov. projects.i'm from tennessee and do cad work

link   
Hi. I am interested in joining your forum. I was introduced by a person from another group I have respect for. The integrity of the posters leds me to want to be involved here. I would like to contribute the same integrity and knowledge when apropriate,

link   
Interested in peace, truth, equality 4 all, and the death of racism

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'am a single white male that realizes are goverment is not has not been totally up front w/history And nothing
would surprise me.Just intrested in conspiracy theores thanx Tony

link   
TruthSeeker

link   
Hi, Hope all is well as it can be in this day and time. I am here to check out and participate in your forums regarding such things as the Police State and current affairs in the USA, I am ASTONSISHED by teh way things are being handled by our officials everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join