It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have an avid interest in what is going on in this country and in the world. I would like to learn from what others know and share and also to share what I know. Thanks

link   
typical 17 cynic whos fed up with the world of politics

link   
A seeker and spreader of Truth.

c0

link   
I have many things to contribute.

link   
Hi all! I'm just here to hopefully learn some things. I'm fascinated by conspiracy theories in general, even though I think most are probably bogus.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I've always been fascinated by cryptozoology, and have done a little research on my own to expand my knowledge. Things I'm most familiar with include the thylacine, el chupacabra, sea creatures, and winged creatures. Other things I can contribute knowledge about include beings in the supernatural world such as angels and demons. I'd love to share what I've experienced and hear from others who've had similar ones, and learn everything I possibly can about these fascinating and unexplained creatures.

link   
I am a 32 years old and have been in the dark for several years. In my research of current events, I have discovered that things are almost never what they seem. I am not sure I can contribute a great deal to this community, but I am positive I will learn a great deal to equip myself in many areas. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and be a part of this discussion board.

link   
Your web site has an important place
in this information age. I wish to learn
and perhaps contribute to the best
interest of ATS.

link   
wanting to learn

link   
I have been a student of aviation, its history and future since I was a baby. I love to share my ideas, thoughts and facts as much as I enjoy learning from others.

link   
Ignorance is contagious. I'm always on the lookout for a vaccination. (a little self-medication never hurt, right, guys? guys?)

I have this odd urge to read 'Prozac Nation' now.

link   
I would like to share info about the space elevator and seek more info of possible secret society involvement.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I like to join in discussions concerning any ancient mysteries and coverups maybe there is some valuable input i may provide.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hi
I am a current member of ATS with the username of Southern Hemisphere. Until recently (the last week or so) I have been unable to log into your web site as a registered member. I have changed my password and was emailed accordingly, to no avail. It appears that I am no longer a registered member, although I very much want to retain the username of Southern Hemisphere and my current points that I have collected.

Many thanks for your consideration

Brett Semple

[edit on 15-5-2005 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
been hanging around this forum and website for a while, looks interesting, like the topics, got a few opinions to voice here and there (credible and intelligent, non of that patriotic ridden crap). figured bout time i joined and share the love - just jkn

Boy

link   
I search for the unknown

link   
I would like to interact with people on a national level or even higher to discuss controversial topics with sensibility and rationality. A clear view of things is rare nowadays, and I think my gift should be spread to others.

link   
I don't know as yet how I might contribute. I have lived and worked in Seoul for 10 years, over which time there have been several tense situations regarding the DPRK and USA, providing me with some anxious moments, as you could well imagine. I find many of the writings here interesting and, well, all too plausible. So, I do worry sometimes. I believe at some point I'll be able to offer some interesting insights.

link   
I used to work for the metropolitan police would love to share stories about my job on here!

Thanks
John

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join