It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A writer, photographer and intuitive coach, I have been researching conspiracies and UFOs for many years. I'm hoping to learn more and perhaps even pass on some useless information of my own.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just want to learn more about whats going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I am an American that believes our government is not telling us the entire truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi,
I have been reading about paranormal things for years.. I've visited this website many times and belive that I can make a positive contribution.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
i want to speak my own voice and hear some different ones

link   
while i nust adhere to the limitations of human ability in the face of alien abduction, i would do everything in my limited power to go along if they every examined me. so, if, when,byebye y'all

link   
Worked at Pine Gap and IBM's Advanced Systems Group. I have information to share including video and original hard documents. I need a portal to open up this information to the public. Your site is small, controversial enough and is geared towards financial gain more than conspiratorial bellows. 3800297

link   
I am a nineteen year old male, white, from North Carolina. I am a major fan of history, and enjoy spreading what I know, as well as learning from peers. I also enjoy discussing current and political events to help gain a more broad point of view, as well as better understand what is going on in other parts of the country, and the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi my name is Daniel I live in seattle and love your forums they are so big and have alot of good information from your memebers.

link   
Well, I worry that we are growing hard hearts in America. I worry that I don't always know enough about a topic, but I hope to learn more. I am stunned by the effects pf the Hurricane Katrina.

link   
I have always been interested in UFO's.
Aliens and trying to figure what is their
purpose behind comming to Earth.I do
enjoy the articles put out by ATS.I hope
to contribute as much as I can to the
different subjects put out in the forum.I
can only say I hope to learn the truth of
what is out there.

link   
Johanna , lecturer at Tshawane University of technology

link   
I'm from China. I would like to exchange opinions with others, and introduce Chinese cultrue to someone who are interested.

link   
I am an American, who recently moved to France. Not to run away, I just couldn't keep living under a blanket of lies..told to me by unelected officials. I work from here now, to send some aide to our country. Through my voice... my writing... my talent God gave me of communication and intelligence. I only want the world to be a better place... And violence... is never the answer.
Only Love.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I belong to the ATS forum on livejournal and was reading about thr FEMA camps and decided that I needed to join here also.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Always been curious in the paranormal and the like. I beleive there's more out there than we know.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Job? Staff Sergeant in the USAF.
Location? Japan
Age? 24
Whiskey or Beer? Both.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
think about what if all this starts to get worse then what, more attacks like 9/11

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join