It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just doing research tanks'

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Take no prisoners

link   
Retired professional curious about most all things and hope to read new thoughts and maybe even contribute.

link   
hi
look for real alians sightings. i have seen an alian mself nd beleive me.
it werent green.

link   
Change is inevitable
Growth is optional

link   
Hi, i'm interested in this sight as i think i can learn more about global issues through what other people using the sight know and through what they have read and experienced. I look forwad to hearing your views.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

link   
I am in college right now, and in between my bookwork I have been reading the ATS forums for several months. I've always been one to look deeper into things, and ATS has been a great place that stimulates my brain. I hope to converse with other people like me about conspiracy related topics and learn and share as much as possible.

link   
"Truth Seeker"

link   
fanatic about cryptozoology, and been browsing this site for sometime, love to start posting

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ThichHeaded asked me to join since I was interested in conspircies. I have a deep interest in the dealings of Katrina. Since I'm from Toronto, Canada, I think that I could give some valuable, outside input on the topics that matter to us!! Namely the truth of matters!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
canadian journalist offering an objective and informed opinion, hoping to gain some unaffected insight into The Bush admin.'s "Hawks" and their ilk.

link   
Hello.

I have been exploring this site for quite a while now. It is obviously a very good resource and community. Finally decided to register!

I am very interested and some bit knowledgable concerning some "metaphysic" topics. I also know a bit about some different conspiracies here and there.

That's all for now.

link   
First became aware of the site after given the link to Catherder's amazing article regarding the Pentagon. Hopefully, I'll be able to read more of this type of indepth, level headed presentation on other topics from others. Hopefully, at some point I hope to help in some of the research threads and regularly contirbute to the community in general

link   
vietnam veteran, just getting ready for the next one. i didnt lay down and die then and i am not going to start now... troops for tribulation at your service

link   
I am a screenwriter in Los Angeles, California. Currently researching a film. The subject is a notorious branch of the British Army That were primarily made up of misfits and mentally deficient men. These men were apparently taught to be killing machines. And were so succesful that they would kill anything in their path by the war's end. There is a story that they even killed their own troops. To prevent this from happening again, All the trucks and equipment was painted pink. Legend has it that even Rommel would turn around if he saw the pink trucks. Now I heard these stories from a group of old men in a pub in London. So, considering the amount of alchohol involved that night, I would love fresh information.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My only "Goal" is to enhance the mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
to discuss current events and make friends who feel like i do and beileve like i do and pass on info about the world order

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join