It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
just wallpapered my house with reynolds

link   
Made in Hong Kong. Recent finance graduate.

link   
I seek to learn more about the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am in search of the truth on what's going on in this world

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i wish to learn about the world we live in, been reading posts for a few months now and am hooked. so much is going on in the world and some of us don't realise it. now we can all learn.

link   
I hope to bring reason, logic, and common sense and receive the same in return.

link   
Hi, I’m from BC, Canada. I have been reading posts here at ATS for a year or so and I would like to get more involved. My main interest is ufology & conspiracy. I have really enjoyed reading the posts, especially from John Lear & Stanton Friedman. I hope that I can add to this awesome group of people at ATS.

Tom N

link   
I am on my way into the 5th decade of my life on earth. I cherish knowledge and am awed by the fact that we are only accountable for what we know.
Therefore, the more one knows, the more one is accountable for.

I am curious for truth, promote humanity and good will, and survival, all in the name of what is good.
Ignorance is not bliss.

link   
Scottish spectator on World and American events.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
my name is ben and i hope to learn just what our goverment is doing in front of and behind our backs

link   
I am a dramatist currently researching ufo-related historical events for a novel and motion picture.

link   
There isnt much to say about me, but im smart and i would like to learn more and correct the people that are wrong

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I hope to learn as well as teach and to promote unity and awareness along with open mindedness.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
mother(phone co)father(baldikhu)me elctronics,spiritual dicyfer

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am a victim of mind control living in Dallas, TX. My controllers have kept me isolated and living in fear since 1999. I hope to reach others who have been able to survive the nightmare. So far the only contacts I have been able to make have been with another women living in Houston. She is on the United Nations council. She has dealt with most of the same issues I am dealing with and was extremely helpful when we first met 3 years ago. She has been a mind controlled slave over 50 years that she was aware of. Unfortunately these last few months have been severe torture and I beleieve they have fried her brain with micro and elf rays as she is now losing the ability to communicate. The only other contacts I have had have been with 2 different counselors who work at deprogramming victims and are well known for speaking out against it. However I was disappointed in the fact they beleieve nothing can be done to stop it.

I don't want to end up like so many other victims. They try to drive you crazy, they program you to commit sucide or kill someone. I have had to research alot of things I would never ever imagined possible if I hadn,t experienced it myself and then researched and documented my findings. Still if you are not familiar with mind control, street theater, 24/7 survelliance you wouldn't understand.

If I could be of comfort to another isolated victim or if anyone would like to share information as to how, why and what can be done. I would love to have company who wants to help. More important I would like to be there for anyone that realizes they are in the same boat.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I'm a former United States Marine and a student of ancient history, especially the Roman Republic.

link   
To obtain the truth

link   
I hope to include my own opinions and ideas.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Im 54 yrs. old just would like to see how many people feel the same way i do in reguards to the way this disaster is being handled and what i as an American and willing to help can do without giving money to some orginization, and not knowing exactely where it goes. I would welcome a family into my home who has no one else till they got back onm there feet. I really would like to know the chances and conditions of such a proposition, and how we can make it happen..... Thank you for your time DRIZ.....

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join