It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ibant obscuri sola sub nocte per umbram

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Venus Bartok interested in astro-archeology, pulsars, and solar-geo-magnetism... bible scholar with scientific proof of the existence of God and Christ

link   
interested student of current affairs

link   
Since I'm a child I felt growing up in an
world full of conspiracies, lies and evil!!!
Vietnam, Iran-gate, Pope insanity, Tscher
nobyl, StarWars, Gulf War, NWO, 9/11 -
GPS, Virus agst. overpopulation, make me
a volcano of statements, intuitions and
antenna for logic consequences in this
Illuminati-game today...It's my sunday-
morning hobby...O.K.???

link   
Since I'm a child I felt growing up in an
world full of conspiracies, lies and evil!!!
Vietnam, Iran-gate, Pope insanity, Tscher
nobyl, StarWars, Gulf War, NWO, 9/11 -
GPS, Virus agst. overpopulation, make me
a volcano of statements, intuitions and
antenna for logic consequences in this
Illuminati-game today...It's my sunday-
morning hobby...O.K.???

link   
For starters, I have a GREAT interest in the abnormal way of travel known to us as conventional traveling methods. Hypersonic, Supersonic etc.. I also do believe that space travel is possible (if not allready)

I would also like to contribute some of the research I have done in my own private time the last couple of years and since I can't talk to other people about my point of views of anomaly's and space stuff that caught my attention (people seem to think i'm nuts when I express my views). I would also like to be corrected if my information is wrong or if I have said something that doesn't make sense to other members.

This might sound a little retarded, but I know there is more in this universe for us to learn and understand than many people might believe or admit, and that the US Navy and Government and Russia are hiding more facts and secrets.

Obviously we will never have the truth or half of it so to say but we can all atleast share our views and thoughts.

link   
The follower of all kinds of conspiracy theories. Recently I've been particularly interested in the activities of secret societies, or societies with secrets, so to say. I see this board as a useful resource to look for information or simply a place where many answers could be find.

link   
I live in Melbourne Australia, i kinda stumbled upon this site, it looks very informative. I hope to keep up to date with current affairs

link   
For starters, I have a GREAT interest in the abnormal way of travel known to us as conventional traveling methods. Hypersonic, Supersonic etc.. I also do believe that space travel is possible (if not allready)

I would also like to contribute some of the research I have done in my own private time the last couple of years and since I can't talk to other people about my point of views of anomaly's and space stuff that caught my attention (people seem to think i'm nuts when I express my views). I would also like to be corrected if my information is wrong or if I have said something that doesn't make sense to other members.

This might sound a little retarded, but I know there is more in this universe for us to learn and understand than many people might believe or admit, and that the US Navy and Government and Russia are hiding more facts and secrets.

Obviously we will never have the truth or half of it so to say but we can all atleast share our views and thoughts.

link   
Hey everyone, i got told about this site and decided to come check it out, and all i say is.... i like! Lol.
I have always had an interest in the paranormal, but UFO's above all.
I had a sighting which, i guess peaked my interest and have been doing as much research as i can since. I am also very interested in conspiracies, especially 9/11.
But anyway enough of my rant, so i hope to read as many posts as i can here, and i hope to get to know you all as well.

Cheers,
Guy

link   
Hey everyone, i got told about this site and decided to come check it out, and all i say is.... i like! Lol.
I have always had an interest in the paranormal, but UFO's above all.
I had a sighting which, i guess peaked my interest and have been doing as much research as i can since. I am also very interested in conspiracies, especially 9/11.
But anyway enough of my rant, so i hope to read as many posts as i can here, and i hope to get to know you all as well.

Cheers,
Guy

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Contribution: reality in the face of a conspiracy, agenda ladden media.

Learn: The truth

link   
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITHOUT ORU AWARENESS.

link   
Contribution: reality in the face of a conspiracy, agenda ladden media.

Learn: The truth

link   
Hi,
I'm coming here as a friend recomended it. Im very interested to see what you guys think about the black triangle ufo.
I have seen one very close up(straigt up 300 ft).

link   
I am a survivalist /herbal medecine woman hope to help people in any way I can and to exchange info on current and future situations I believe people are what life is all about not money or objects

link   
Interests include UFO method of propulsion and Zero point energy

link   
Hi,
I'm coming here as a friend recomended it. Im very interested to see what you guys think about the black triangle ufo.
I have seen one very close up(straigt up 300 ft).

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
General interest, believing internet discussion fora are useful alternative sources of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join