It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've been reading the posts and topics of people on this forum for some time now (around 2-3 months) and find it all very interesting. I don't have much to contribute as I've never seen an alien or had an experience such as that but I would like to learn about it.

link   
To learn whats out there and to see whats beliecable.To understand why thing supposed to happen happen.And also to answer my quirioaity of the unknwn.

link   
Ive always been fascinated by astronomy and ancient cultures so i would like to learn mroe about those subjects. And since I know a lot abotu those subjects i would hope to help other people learn and gain a greater understanding about them.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The learn and help expose the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
general information on news and weather reports

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm hoping to write a term paper about whether the Kennedy assassinations were a conspiracy or not, this seems like a great place to find out other peoples opinions.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I hope to help people learn more about what they don't know because the govervment or someone says that it is top secret. And I hope to learn about the extinction of the pinky toe and that if poepl ever had tails.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
typed in coincidences on search engine because my life is filled with them thought i would take a chance to see what i would find your intro messgae board makes me relieved i am not alone in the random universe of synchronicity really you dont have to study it just pay attention..thank you again to all who participate here i am not alone

link   
The exchange of ideas concerning current events. To help others with my ideas and learn from others as well as keeping each other informed.

link   
I Live in huntingdon and have many friiends who are former raf personal(raf wyton/brampton) also usaf personal(usaf alconbury) who are able to give me information ,I also worked for a company who conducted work for the mod and during this time visited a number of bases throughout the uk
I hope to learn more about some of the activities that go on behind closed doors on our doorsteps

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Im special

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am interested in FEMA's black budget activities

link   
I don t trust any government agency. With them anything is possible I would like to use the forums here to communicate with others who feel the same way

link   
i have been reading and looking up all information i could possible find on such things as ufo's, cryptozoology, occults and basically anything that seemed to not fit with the things that are excepted as the "norm" by todays and even yesterdays standards. i have been a guest here for the last few months reading and enjoying everbodies posts and hope to be able to contribute my own oppinions and ideas.

link   
COURIOSITY....
INFORMATION...
LIKE MINDS...

link   
Wanting to know the truth about 9-11. What really happened? Some of the conspiracy theories could be wrong. I will ask some short but inspiring questions. I will look for reponses to these questions in the hope to learn more.

link   
I discovered this forum while looking for info on Katrina's aftermath. Found it interesting and would like to know more.

link   
I plan to exchange ideas,become more aware of the greater universe, possible visitors and hopefully satisfy my ideas of evolution vs creation.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
im a big conspiracy freak, my fav book is the da vinci code, just the basic stuff like that

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm a retired Air Force officer who served 4 years at NSA. I might have an interesting perspective to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join