It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sometimes I ponder time and space: where it began, where it ends, and how I can control it. Clocks are an illusion. Time is an individual creation. Time only exists if we so choose it to. We are masters of our own time. The world creates the deception that time and space runs in a linear fashion. Look deeper and let the blanket of lies unfold ...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My name's Rahul. I'm a second generation immigrant to America if that's important. I've grown up here all my life.

After watching CNN and Fox report on Katrina I'm convinced that John Titor's predictions are more than probable and have start making contingency plans for myself and the people I love.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm a 27 year old from WV currently living in Wilmington, NC. I don't hope to contribute alot, just my two sentence once in awhile and maybe some intriging questions for people to think about. I hope to learn alot. I have already, because your forums are packed full of information. It's nice to see so many differrent point of views.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just interested in learning what some people consider 'conspiracies' and how valid the information is. I may or may not be able to contribute to this message board based on the messages I read and my knowledge base of the subject.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just an average middle-class guy fed up with political extremists on both sides of the aisel!

link   
I am an avid reader, fair writer and committed researcher. The current state of American Government, Global Corporatism and Big Media has provoked anew my worst fears from the 80's. I stumbled upon this community while searching for information on Oliver North's subversion of FEMA (I was in Charleston during Hurricane Hugo) and was not disappointed by the resources contained herein. I think my perspectives could add value to the conversations on this forum.

link   
i am male age 63

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am a student of humanity and human society, normal and pathological.

link   
I live in NC and have a very open minded opinion of things. I hope to contribute information that will not necessarily influence anyone else's thinking but maybe make them pause for a moment and say Hmmmmmm - good point!

link   
~Natural born Free patriot. Defending all rights and responsibilities, without prejudice, with malice toward none, guaranteeing justice and liberty for all.

link   
Just another citizen of the world worried about were the present chaos on our earth is leading to and willing to openly discuss this on the board.
I expect to contribute other insights to topics from a Dutch/European point of view.
I hope I will learn to mingle out the truth about what's happening to my future, which I'm struggling with right now.

link   
Hi, I am a professional investigator/skip tracer who's been studying conspiracies and alt. history/alt. energy since the late 70's. I have a massive collection of books, am medically trained and am facinated with alt. medicine. I also have four milk crates full of Mother Earth News. Interested in meeting like minded people (male or female).

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
my name is david. I am hoping to find interesting reading here, and I have good knowledge over subjects relating to technology.

link   
i want too find evidence to wot i already believe

link   
military brat my whole life and self proclaimed historian, I do have access to many military operations before the general public, I really can't say why or how or I will lose this privalege

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Electronics techncian for a US defence contractor. Pilot with approx 1500 hrs, Know alot about conventional aircraft and aviation. Keen interest in the paranormal theory of the phenomenon, big fan of Jaques Valee. Hope to contribute in this area.

link   
hi hello how are you my name is imran and your my and i like business and my professional love business ok bye

link   
i'm cool

link   
Im 27 year old who believes you can never know too much, I want to contibute my views on everything mentioned on here and keep you informed on stuff from the news over here.

link   
love watching most haunted

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join