It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hello, I wish to join these boards so that I can exchange Ideas about possible conspircies with other free thinkers.
I feel that I can contribute my own unique, and creative insights towards the subjects discussed here.
I am a college student majoring in art and genetic dissenter.

gia

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am a history major at Mansfield University and I have a special interest in the JFK assasination, ancient Egypt, and the 1920's in America.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am very interested in the John Titor Story. Im not 100% convinced about it but i find it very facinating as it is. I hope to contribute my ideas on the hoax and whatever truth may be in it.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey! My name is Brian, and I have been reading this site for awhile, and am now wanting to join, I always see that you guys have good discussions. I very Into these kinds of things, and even If I dont believe half these things, I love to read them, and contemplate them. What I hope to offer is a wide array of thought provoking topics, in new and old theorys and emerging sciences and psuedosciences, and an active poster, ready to contribute to a great forums such as these. Thanks. Look forward to talking!

-Brian

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi names Janita, mom of 2 kids. live in hawaii.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello, I do hope to contribute lots of threads, I do hope to learn more of how politics works and to truly find out if Aliens really do exist. Thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I dont want to give alot of my information, But I have read alot of the threads and always felt that I had somthing to add and maybe gain from being a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am a citizen of america..i want to learn the "real" truth that is being supressed from us..If there is something i can contribute I will in a blink of an eye..I love americans and the rest of you guys..peace and love

link   
I am "certain" that what we are fed by mainstream media is not the whole truth and I like alternative news sources.

link   
I'm really interested in the type of material that is discussed on these forums and thought I could contribute to the debates.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I analyze the information i receive, do some further research and decide for myself what i belive to be true

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've Been Interested in the subject

Every Since i heard Ralph Epperson Speak on the southwest radio churn brodcast over 20 years ago.

From that I got his book Excellent read Its a text book on the subject.

i'm looking to discuss share and communicate, and get insight from like minded Folks

thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi.. i have been visiting the forum for months. i would like the opportunity just to air my constructive views only. mainly on issues which stray too far from reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hi all Im a John Titor believer. I do not like any World War 3 or whatever but being a human who live in such a world that nothing is inevitable what I can do is pray...

link   
Being an avid fan for about a year now I feel I am finally ready to join these great discussions and add my own personal thoughts and opinions. I would feel honoured to discuss theories with some of the smartest minds on earth.

link   
Romeo HAARP Tesla Quantum Physics and Antenna therory

link   
I live in Houston, Texas. I have been reading the forums now for some time and find them very informative. I hope to contribute when possible.

Thanks

link   
Enjoy the unknown

link   
i am looking 4 special ancient and powerful object eg books (spells), medallions, cursed items in other words anything ancient and powerful i will buy 4 large sums of money even maps if u have anything in particular contact me on verbal_ _assasin@msn.com i will be waiting i am largely intressted in magical and powerful stuff

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join