It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
need to see the latest conspiracy news

link   
I have had many things happen to me, both in the past and recently. I hope to contribute to this forum and share what I know and what I have experienced, as well as learn from the experiences of others.

link   
I am a thirty-five year old performance artist who is interested in acquiring as much data from all perspectives to keep the larger picture in my sights as much as possible. By partaking in this forum I hope to glean as well as offer any information which may end up to prove relevant to the cause of mankinds freedom and enrichment. That's all.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Contribute to truth and awareness and receive the same in return

link   
What is clear is that the major goverments of the world know a lot more than the masses - the only question is...what is it that they know?

link   
May light from the one true Power fill your soul to the brim with wisdom and understanding

link   
Middle aged and thinking.
Contribute: Curiosity, Calm.
Learn: What's really going on.
Life is starting to resemble too many of the films I saw and comics/books I've read. I have real worries. I can't try harder anymore, but I can try smarter.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Curious about various extraterrestrial theories seen on television. History channel, Sci fi, etc......

link   
I will contribute more once I learn more.

link   
I want to discuss these issues in a reasonable manner. Things are happening, but there is also so much dis-information.

link   
Hello, I am interested in haarp and other experimental scientific happenings. I am also with the Union of Concerned Scientists group. I did see an artificial boreallis over Tampa while hurricane Katrina entered the Gulf of Mexico.

solchur

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am planning on exposing and talking about some of the most underground experiments ever done, i have seen many videos on the montauk project and other dulce matters

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello! I've been a lurker for over a year now, and have finally decided to become a member (not sure why I waited so long). I hope to help contribute different viewpoints on threads/topics and to try to provide accurate answers. Like many other people here I suppose I'm looking for the "truth", and now the cliche, "the truth is out there."

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Free Spirit with hot nose and sense of the ridiculous or would not have landed here. Very informed. Seek like-minded intelligence to explore this space. Activist, non-conformist and heartbroken idealist with insatiable appetite for an ultimate truth.

link   
looking forward to great info

link   
I am researching for a book I'm writing and hope to include as much information as possible

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Male, age 64 retired. Interested in other's opinions. So much to learn, so little time.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I am trying to save the world, just like everyone else. I am educated and open minded. Please read what I have to say, it's only respectful.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mostly a lurker, but would like the opportunity to post if there is something I feel strongly about or if something hasn't been mentioned a thousand times. Some things I believe, others I don't, but all of it fuels my imagination.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Im matt and studying Molecular Cell biology.

I am from the UK and I enjoy science and creating music.

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join