It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i am a retired marine, and know things most civillians don't

link   
an ordinary guy

link   
I hope to learn from others discovers, whilst thinking about them and discussing in a way which could open up new possibilities to the theories of others... Just doing my part for the deconstruction of the lies we are told in school.

link   
UK citizen

DeS

link   
Greetings. I have frequented this site for quite some time as a visitor. I would greatly enjpy being a part of this community as I am sick of the bull# of the world and find this place where honest opions can be placed and discussed. Thank you for your consideration.

link   
I have, for several years, been increasingly unimpressed with the postiton of our government and the answers to many of the questions I and others are asking. I feel a certain separation from the facts as I feel that most americans are far too accepting of infprmation being fed to them from the TV. I feel that it is our responsibility to question anything that doesn't seem acceptable and until we can get satisfactory and logical answers we must constantly remind the powers that be that everyone is not so easily fooled by the systems as they stand. Sadly I fear that most people just do not care as long as they have the feeling of comfort and security. The government can not give us anything without first taking something away. Too many people just do not care what the cost are and it impowers those who chose to continue the many deceptions being displayed at all levels of society. I feel that the situation in New Orleans is quite possibly a situational test of inner city society so the decline of the population can be measured in real time figures. I have concerns that I would like to share with others.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi,

I am Lanotom on the board but for some reason cannot login.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I which to test, provide support to others, and also learn on the way.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Iam 28 and have only had a computer a short time. I read books on the subjects of: Ancient cultures, Ufo's, religion, space, astronomy and accoustical energy. I would love to read other thoughts and views to help me better understand what is it all about.

link   
i hope to learn about the things that people just decide to hide in the news so people dont get the whole story i wnt to learn why starting with ''what happened to annelise michel''

link   
I want my veiws heard and to possibly make a difference, there is power in numbers and if we ever want to right wrongs. We need to be involved. The people can and will make a difference.

link   
I want to share my research article in Fragile Earth forum.

Topic : Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm a bare regular man from New York. I'm hear to attempt to shed some truth on what's going on in this world.

link   
Celtic follower of the Old Goddess.

link   
I've been following the developments in the NWO for sometime. Interested in finding the Truth and others who are in search of the same so that we may know where to meet at the time of need.

link   
I'm a freelance writier interested in various aspects of conspiracy mostly historical but also as it occur in our current government

D2O

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My career is on the front line and I wish to diclose facts (from the front line) of nuclear energy, educate, take in other peoples opinions and knowledge, and clear up uncertainties that others may have with the entire process. (power creation to waste)

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm just here to start contributing after trolling around as a guest for many months.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Retired engineer

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join