It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm lost. I went out to find myself and became lost. If I get back before I return, please ask me to wait.

link   
Need alot of info....

link   
HI, My name is Jeff Colbath and I have always been interested in this subject. I have never visited by an alein, but I feel I could learn alot from this forum, and hopefully some day I will be visited. I would like to contribute questions that I have about our civilisation and how to better ourselfs. I'm a very spiritual person myself, but have no abilities. I am very interested in learning what people have to say in here.

link   
hi just want to really know whats going on in the world thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
tribute to Argentinian Air Force during 1982

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
Hi my name is aziz and im a 15 years old student and i believe that i can help out a lot with the idea of the magnet plane. I want to grow up to be an engineer that will help build this plane. I also have other neat idea that i would like to share, a tube like magnetic subway which can run under water from island to island.

link   
he who seeks universal harmony through all encompassing passion and wisdom.

link   
Hi! I've lurked for about 2 years, and mostly read Fragile Earth and Peak Oil. Thanks to you all for being so interesting!

link   
I have been a guest overlooking this website for quite a long time, i just never got around to creating an account, so i am well oriented with the forums already. I finally am starting an account so i can say what i have been wanting to say to many posts i have read. My main interests are aliens, lost civilizations, the paranormal, and cryptozoology, and have read a few books on each of these subjects. I hope to learn the truths posted on this site as time (which is a debatable concept) goes by.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Greetings -

My name is Trish, and have been in public safety communications for 29 years, and currently a public safety communications manager with one of the larger Cities on the West Coast.

One of my major interest areas is collecting non fiction books on the subjects of:

The Intelligence Community; Covert Operations; Signals Intelligence (SIGINT); Communications Intelligence (COMINT); Cryptography; Espionage; and related subjects.

My library, which I started in 1976, now spans over 530+ volumes.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

fab

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I THINK THERE IS MANY MYSTERYES OUT THERE AND I WILL LIKE TO WORK FOR THE TRUE

link   
I have a five pointed star in the middle of my left hand. Is there a meaning for it? Everytime i outline it, it scares me. And I also have a 4 sided star on my right hand in the center.

link   
I'm a future dutch marine and i'm interesting
in sharing thoughts with people on this forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was sent an email by someone who liked my posting about freemasonry and various other topics on another forum. They recommended me this site and after having a look at some of the sections, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for me to share and gain knowledge.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

link   
Looking for the truth

link   
Life is what we make it...

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>