It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am a longtime skeptic with a deep interest in the lighter side of conspiracy theories. This is not to say that I find them funny (well sometimes I do) but that in the give and take of the discussion of them there some interesting and entertaining points of view(on all sides) that do not necessarily have a basis in what is normally considered as reality.

link   
My Name is David, I live in Taipei taiwan

link   
i hope to learn more about the war on terrorism and ways to prevent such things from happening again.

link   
Down with Islamo-Facists!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am a registered Republican who is thinking of switching. I can't believe this administratioin. Go Cindy, you are terrific. Hang in there because the RNC attack machine is coming after you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is the beginning of the end! I have grand ideas in store for the human race! and soon,very soon,they will arise!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi - I just want to contribute to the conversation.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
An interesting mix of right & left people & discussion here -- all too rare a phenomenon in the polarized USA environment, a problem made steadily worse by the Bush cartel's divide & rule tactics. It's not about Dems vs. Reps anymore -- the country is undergoing a coup and a gang of criminals has occupied the white house. Liberals, conservatives, you're bickering while your nation is being stolen. Get it together!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
new college graduate looking for truth

link   
I'm extremely interested in the paranormal, I decided to come here since Para-Normal.com shut down a while ago (RIP). I'm particularly interested in Area 51 and Aliens, especially the aspect of infiltrating Area 51. I'm not too shabby with electronics so if theres any really good ideas I could try to make them work (electronics wise).

link   
I'm a college student and I have always loved learning. Although I watch and read the mainstream news almost daily, I know that many things are not covered. I'm always looking for new sources of alternative news. I would like to be able to discuss questions I have about government cover ups and possible conspiracies with like minded people (which are sometimes hard to find.)

link   
hello,have been reading the posts on here for a while and found many of them interesting. Would love a chance to participate, learn and share too. thanks

MB5

link   
I'm a space, science and aviation buff based in the UK. I trained as a physicist and I'm employed in the aerospace industry.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am a Disabled Army Veteran, and work now for the Postal Service. I love to fish, and hunt.

link   
Searching for truth, knowledge, and information!

link   
I am a spec. ed teacher and I am leary of of the media mindset

link   
I am a journalist in Los Angeles.

link   
I hope to learn more about the universe and the world we live in and contribute my thoughts on these matters.

link   
I have a keen interest in cryptozoology, as well as pretty much all unexplained things. I hope to be involved in some interesting discussions about unexplained and mysterious topics, and will offer my own views.

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join