It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
flexology is the key dont get stuck in the adhesive

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in all animals (animals used loosely) that comprize cryptozoology and am seeking to share my knowledge and validation of my beliefs, oh and I know some stuff (stuff used even more loosely) too.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am interested in how the world is run.
There are thousands of missing persons and the police do not always pursue cases agressively. Could it be that some of them are being used in rituals in secret societies and the police are covering it up? Sometimes it is claimed that it is too expensive to track them down, but this is the policeman's job. How can it be too expensive for the police to do their jobs?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm a seeker. I like the Durer woodcarving of the wanderer turning back to edge of known sky to reveal time ticking a heaven around the stars beyond.

link   
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

link   
hi

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am constantly learning and would like to join this forum to be able to intelligently discuss/comment on/debate topics such as UFOs, Mind Control, Illuminati, etc. It certainly looks as though you have intelligent people here. It certainly looks like a cool place to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am constantly learning and would like to join this forum to be able to intelligently discuss/comment on/debate topics such as UFOs, Mind Control, Illuminati, etc. It certainly looks as though you have intelligent people here. It certainly looks like a cool place to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I mainly want to join for the cryptozoological forum because mythology, ancient history, predetory animals and the like have always interested me. I've also read up on the Kennedy assassination and all of that a bit. Not really sure what to type here. I just want to lurk about the forums and offer my opinion(preferably my knowledge) when it may help.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I hope to learn and contribute any valuable info from and for this said website.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Former Marine wanting to see the progress in afgan. want to see some of the video

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am a 47 year old male from nj . I have a son in the Air force who has already been in saudi arabia and kuwait in 2001-and 2002. I hope people begin to realize that the iraqi people never had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. contrary to what the bush administration told all the gullible yokies that live between the two coasts of the continrntal U.S.. Now we are are stuck there with no end in site. In a few month Bush will have become responsible for more U.S. deaths than the 9/11 attacks. Way to go George!! Iraq has now become our Viet Nam . We will have to be there for the next 10 years. and by the way... Has anyone heard from Osamma? I can't help feeling that had we had gone into Afghanistan with 130 thousand troops we would have destroyed the taliban , found Osamma and ended thid so called Muslim extreemism.

link   
hello ,i hope your fit and well. im here to be here and see what its like to be here,liveing is my work.im currently traveing and studying freelance journalism,photography .to this site i hope to add truth and insight and hope to get this in return ,i have resently realised what i was watching has a name . its a cult known as the family the game etc ,my x-girlfreind is a sex slave in the family in NZ,iv tried and still am trying to get her away from them , im awear they use dark-vodoo hypmitism thought control etc .and many forms of slavery ,sex slavery being one of them .in the past few months iv come to learn alot about the family and would love to hear what others know of this sickness named the family .know and go well ,enjoy ,love caughey

link   
I believe in conspiracies, ufo's and that life exists out there somewhere, (such a huge universe and they would need to be extremly advanced to manage interstrllar travel) wether they have been here or not is whats up for debate.

I will bring serious, mature, sensible, reasonable debate to these boards. I have been surfing this board for a while and others I belong to are getting out of hand by having such silly posts.

I would enjoy the privledge of belonging to this board. I believe I would be a valuable member.

I have always been interested or fascinated in UFO's, conspiracies, stonehedge, Pyramids.

link   
A vibrant computer engineer

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join