It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I found this site via "Children of the Matrix" by David Icke......looking up "The Dulce Wars" New Mexico. I am very interested in finding out as much as possible as I can about our human past as well as UFO/Alien theories.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't know what to say here.... I have spoken to et's through mediation, and I have dreams about being on ships and there is one dream in particular i would like to ask you about... Thank you

link   
I use to think simplistically, if it sounds good it must be right. Now I think beyond today and how my thinking and actions will effect our future and this Great Nation

link   
welcome 2 my land and 10 camandments

link   
being a 7th son of a 7th son, my investigation of this subject has brought me to your site. i would like to communicate with others who seem to have also found this site on this unusual phenomenon. thanx

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Kello

link   
a man, interested in knowing beyond what i'm told, love exploration... realities are diamonds hidden in mountains of events.

link   
i would to talk about aliens

link   
Sup.

I am here to read threads and stuff.

Yup.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I do not accept the "official" explanation for much of what goes on in the world and seek alternate explanations for things. No tinfoil hat -- just whatever data is available combined with logical thinking to put to the test different possibilities. After listening to countless shortwave programs and viewing other web sites, I'm happy to contribute what I've learned too. I'm also heavily into prepping and am glad to share what I've done should the opportunity come up (is there a subforum for that here? I'm not sure yet, am new).

link   
solomon zang,age 37,male, nigerian,plateau state. businessman

link   
yup yup lets just all belive the ''good'' goverment now children they will keep us from harm hahah wake the hell up the goverment is so f**ked up that is nuts that we arent revolting nows the time

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am 40 years old and i am interested in the interesting. By nature i am a curious observer, watching learning, and lurking. i hope to contribute in others the compulsion to think and to i wish to be provoked to think myself by you and others in ways outside of my norm. I am a christian in that i believe wholeheartedly in the philosophy of Jesus as to other things in the Bible i think the bible is didactic literature that is literature that teaches us and provokes us to think...is it 100% real or interpretive....only God knows...To discuse the unknowable is a waste of time--unless it teaches us to think clearer about that which is possible but improbable and to communicate more efficiently that which can or should be known. "Be silent and know that I am God"

link   
Greetings - My perspective is borne of years of experience, professionally and personally, in civil rights issues. I am interested in others' perspectives. I strive to maintain balance and perspective on the issues facing our American society - I hope you do too.

link   
My introduction is pretty simple. I like to read the boards, and I finally decided it was time for me to stop lurking and start posting.

link   
So sayeth the Shepard, So sayeth the flock!

FNF

link   
I have been reading some of the posts for a few months now, and find many things discussed interesting. I feel it is time for me to actually create an account and offer usefull information and/or my opinions. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you are so curious, go ahead and ask what the DSII stands for.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've been interested in conspiracy theories, aliens and stuff for a while now, and since 9/11, 7/7, gulf war and alike, i'm beginning to wonder if there is actual substance to the oftain bizzare claims some people make.

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join