It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am a devote Catholic and I have listened to Fr Clark speak on the Eternal Word Network. I have found him to be extremely intelligent and straightforward.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Interested in knowledge not readily available through mass media and why people believe what they believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm just some guy, you know? Just trying to get by.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As an author [www.joreidmcfate.com] I have had a life long fascination with UFOs, the Locness Monster, bigfoot, Area 51, anthropology, archeology, time travel, exobiology, forensics, and much more. I don't see myself contributing as much as I do reading the information presented on the site.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im a us citizen dating a british citizen, he has already been out twice this year and he is hoping to come out again everytime he comes we try to follow all the rules and laws so there arent any problems and i am looking for people in similar situations who might be able to give advice

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hope that coming to ATS i can gain greatful info on things and also contribute.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Lies..... all LIES!!!! I have grown weary of the endless fibs articulated by our friendly neighborhood government. Who's side they're on depends on where the money and voters are. So I come to this humble site to read other sceptics opinions, in an effort to associate with people who can help me feel more at home with my scepticism and cynicism.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i thank this all,
infact i real want to
apply since but is just
that i have not goting all
i needed but now am through thanks am intrested.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi i'm new here and I believe virtually anyone in power is out to secure his/her power by any means necessary. I believe the United States has one of the most corrupt governments because they're masking it as "for the people by the people" when in reality it's more like out of 1984.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interested in the wonders of life.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I like learning about new things. I love cooking. And I'm looking into the army reserves or the marines.

link   
I am just interested in learning what I can about the world.

link   
Looking forward to learning..

RCR

link   
Being a sceptic I would like to hear both sides of any given idea but not necessarily coming to any decision until further knowledge.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am a Journalist, filmmaker and producer of TV-Documentaries. My main subjects are cultural and history films for TV.
Beside this I am interested in the real backgrounds about 911 and in corresondence about this subject with several of my german colleagues such as Gerd Wisniewski, author of "Mythos 9/11. Just right now, I want to find out mote details behind the announced "nuke terror drill" , namesd "sudden response 05" planned for August 17, being obviously a false-flag-operation. Being used in research routine for years and in correspondence with other critcal colleagues, I hope to be able to contribute this or that , which might be useful to know in time.
Kind regards
E.C.

link   
Hello!!!

The Names Ricky!, First off Let me Say This, ATS is the holy Grail of Conspiracy related material on the net! And the only thing I can offer to ATS is a lot of love and Support

Laters, Have A Good One!

link   
Hello, I'm doing research on the UFO matter.

link   
I am an Australian in his late 20s who is looking for like minded people to share and enjoy interesting discussions. I am an experienced astral projecter and also have a keen interested in psychic, extraterrestrial and time travel.
Kind regards,
Andre'

link   
Retired data storage worker.
Interested in Government spin & coverups . survellience techniques etc.

link   
hoping too enlighten the masses

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join