It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would like to be part of this huge comunity of enthusiast people in pursue of truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am an engineering student studing computer science & engineering under anna univercity ,chennai,india.
I am intersted in physics & in astronamy.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
iove the mysterious, the hidden truths, the unexpored byways.

link   
Hello! I'm from New Mexico and for as long as I can remember, I've been interested in Aliens and all Paranormal Phenomena. Someday I hope to be able to travel to the places I hear reports from to investigate our mysterious planet.

link   
Hi, Irecently found your site and wanted to become a member. I am not so good with computers and learning how to use internet an all.

osp

link   
I'm a hiphop/futurist beat producer that happens to love cover-up theories. I'm hoping to use your information (ala Frank Zappa) to aid in my music production.

link   
To learn about and teach others about what's really going on on our planet.

link   
I have been coming to ATS for quite some time and feel it is time to become a member.
I find ATS provides many different views on many different subjects .
Some topics and discussions have sparked my intrest in which a response/question may come to mind that has not been posted.
I look forward to being able to interact with the rest of the community and offer what ever information I may have on the subjects in discussion.Thank you

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have been researching conspiracy facts and ideas for 3 yrs now and want to throw in my 2 pence worth .....

link   
i am b.com. iam indian iam living in poona

link   
i believe that together we[humans] can solve anything and disprove all the BS that seems to be floating about

link   
PLEIDES TIME TRAVELER

link   
I'am a mother of a 15 year old that is beyond her years, i hope to provide knowledge in raising a teenager and helping with all of the things that come with it as well being verstile in taking about sucide and drug use. i want to learn how does my cousin get gonorrehea without being penetrated

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Would like to ask the public to get both sides of the story. This 79 yr old may be innocent but the media has ruined his career.

link   
hi i'm monic i jus luv 2 learn bout all this stuff its kool but don't i hav got in store for u guyz

link   
ignorance is not bliss

link   
Practiced cynic seeking answers.

link   
to give my 2 cents opinions

link   
I came to this site because of a letter recieved via post mail, I came by way of search engine and have read enough in the first page to realize i can help in a post. I would like to learn anything possible to protect myself and others here from being harmed by devilish games of deciet brought upon us by scandals and thiefs, liars and cheats, everyone who wants to know I'ma Jesus Freak. In God I do Believe, place my trust in one indeed. Don't judge me, i would never you, only try to help you in, this is what i do, I have been blessed with reason, this thing is without doubt, i've lived many seasons, observing fruit over clout, I pray you all find peace in your lives from here on out, walk with God, live not distraught, SonKissed signing out.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
To give my two cents opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join