It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Retired gentleman who is interested in the real story between the lines

link   
i hope to contribute with the light of darkness, soy ou could see whats behind the scenes. just the blind man could see farther as the falcon and because though darkness, you could see the real light.

link   
Greetings to all!! You can call me Tabby. I am in my twenties, a college freshman attempting to get my Bachelor's Degree in the Science of Criminal Justice. My ultimate goal is to be a private investigator. I look forward to sharing my views with you and to receiving your views as well on specific topics.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have dived into this secret world of lies, deception and betrayel. I can't get enough of it. We need to share more info and I can be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am interested in things; things people know or want to know; things people would rather remain unknown. No waves but plenty of undertow.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I know the truth and will defend myself!
I trust no one ....dont ever contact me.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LIVELY DISCUSSION OF CURRENT EVENTS

link   
As a universty student and young writer I hope that I can find a good website to post some of my essays and short stories so that I can entertain other members and enlighten then on some topics of the topics that I am aware of and get feed back on my work from others as well as gaining experience and hints from other members.

link   
I'm here to learn a couple things about how people apposing these so called conspiracy theories think. I wonder how, with so many evidence floating around, one can be so blind of the facts.

link   
Hi
I`m Samier from Germany..I don`t believe everything what the edia serves us and try to find out the truth about some questionable things on my own..Now I have found this interesting forum..Would like to discuss some things..sorry for my bad English but I hope you understand.
Greetings fro Germany

Samier

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would like to contribute accurate insight into sororities and would love to learn about other 'secret organizations'.

link   
Well my name is david and im not sure what i can contribute but i was in the USCG for a very short time, if anyone needs any help doing anything id be more than eager to help.

link   
hey my name is satanz child i hope to contribute satanism and i want to learn about satanism the stuff i dont know

link   
Just looking for truth...

link   
Kia ora,.. I'm from New Zealand (Aotearoa) yer..chur...we Have river monsters that disguise themselves as logs.. Ooo

link   
I'm just a big UFO buff my self, and i'm really good at PhotoShop and other photo editing software... I may be able to use that to help with pictures of UFOs and other material posted on the forums..

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hi my names jason, english, but living in spain now. i hope to learn what entices people to become freemasons and why they believe its so secret! my friend joined in january! id never become one but id like to know what its all about.

link   
Hi Just wanting to continue my knowledge of the government. And help others in the race against It.

link   
I would like to contribute and learn more about UFO's. Please accept my registration and I'll be an active member of this huge comunity. Thank you.

new topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join